QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

cp wrote essays on why tannehill's struggles had to do with the team around him & that you can't blame Tannehill.

Why don't y'all do that with Russ & his o line?
That's absolutely a huge part of what's wrong with Russ this year... 

Not having a strong OL and elite running game magnifies an awful lot of deficiencies.

cp wrote essays on why tannehill's struggles had to do with the team around him & that you can't blame Tannehill.

And Russ fans wrote essays on how you can't blame the OLine for the QB and Quarterbacks are all that matter, etc. Drops, injuries, dominant defense etc be damned.

Now you want pity? :\

And Russ fans wrote essays on how you can't blame the OLine for the QB and Quarterbacks are all that matter, etc. Drops, injuries, dominant defense etc be damned.

false. You're a hypocrite and have arguably some of the dumbest views on this forum. I've gotten into a ton of arguments with Finnnnnnns on here, but atleast the dude is has the same views with every single player and admits he lives in the moment a lot. I would take an office full of him over a single you next to me in a cubicle

I see where you're coming from. Ppl will go to bat for whoever they wanna go to bat for. The reality is nobody is winning by themselves, this is a team sport.

Look at AR, Everyone agrees he's a top 3 QB in the league but nobody ever really mentions how his oline is top 5 at pass protection and how he's had the best wr core in the league for the last 5 years. How would AR look with the Niners wide receiver core or the colts oline?

Last edited:

I see where you're coming from. Ppl will go to bat for whoever they wanna go to bat for. The reality is nobody is winning by themselves, this is a team sport.

Look at AR, Everyone agrees he's a top 3 QB in the league but nobody ever really mentions how his oline is top 5 at pass protection and how he's had the best wr core in the league for the last 5 years. How would AR look with the Niners wide receiver core or the colts oline?

Which has been my point entirely, all along with all of these guys at this position.

They don't realize I actually back Russ for sucking when I know it's his OL and lack of Marshawn. I just sit here waiting for them to admit it, which they refuse to.

Praise the hell out of him when Lynch/Defense carried him, blame other positions when he struggles.

Someday they'll get it.

Not scared to say it. Brady got his Russell Wilson on yesterday. Let the defense cook. Make some plays to move the sticks. Don't turn it over. Considering past history in Denver, I'll take it.

Russell of old, I should say :lol:

Matt Moore named AFC offensive player of the week

In a 34-13 win over the Jets, Moore completed 12 of 18 passes for 236 yards, with four touchdowns and one interception. Moore, who also played well in helping the Dolphins beat the Cardinals after Tannehill went down in Week 14, is showing that the Dolphins can still compete for a playoff berth even without their starting quarterback.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/21/matt-moore-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week/

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's my QB

let's see how he does up in buffalo. not an easy place to play

:lol: Well it's not like the "starter" did, anyway

2012 (L) - 14 of 28 50% 141 YDS 1 TD 2 INT 46.9 QBR
2013 (L) - 10 of 27 37% 82 YDS 0 TD 0 INT 45.6 QBR
2014 (L) - 31 of 49 63% 241 YDS 1 TD 1 INT 73.6 QBR
2015 (L) - 26 of 35 74% 307 YDS 0 TD 0 INT 100.5 QBR

Back
Top Bottom