QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

5 more TD's for Brady, he has 9 in 2 games. :lol:

I saw a stat, he almost has more TD's from age 40-44 than every other QB in history, combined. (40-49)

Derek Carr.......this is the best game I've ever seen him play. Serious.

Kyler was 🔥🔥🔥 and he didn't even overuse Hopkins.

Lamar is 30-5 vs 30 NFL teams, but 0-3 (on way to 0-4) vs KC. 🤔

Didn't catch too many other games.

I do remember the Rooks throwing up some wild punts today. Early growing pains

Tanne balled today even before Henry got going

Last edited:
i didnt see the TEN/SEA game until OT but saw people dogging Tanne quite a bit

Brady chucking the ball around and down field at this age is wild to see. makes me wonder what coulda been with a couple weapons and aggressive play calling in NE the last couple years

Mac's limited for sure with the throws he can make but they got the reigns a bit too tight on him. he's young and its week 2, so i get it. hopefully they loosen things up

Kyler is insane, man. just insane. scurrying around and launching

Past few years if you try to tell people that Carr is a top 12 QB, and top 10 just depends on whether or not you prefer Tannehill/Stafford and/or if you're already ready to anoint Murray/Herbert, it literally causes an uproar.
Even C CP1708 had to give that man his flowers today
wow.png

Past few years if you try to tell people that Carr is a top 12 QB, and top 10 just depends on whether or not you prefer Tannehill/Stafford and/or if you're already ready to anoint Murray/Herbert, it literally causes an uproar.

I dont disagree...don't think it has to be Tanne or Carr though...Most people don't even see Tannehill play, whereas Carr has more visibility. I like both. Carr has been super efficient, but Tanne also helped lead his team to the AFCCG...He's disrespected most because all the accolades go to Henry...ALLLL...Carr is the most ****ted on. :lol:

5 more TD's for Brady, he has 9 in 2 games. :lol:

I saw a stat, he almost has more TD's from age 40-44 than every other QB in history, combined. (40-49)
also saw a stat that he's 14 TD's away from throwing more in his 40's than he did in his 20's, crazy.

Other things:

-Wentz is a gamer...sucks he got hurt...again...but can't question the heart.

- Fields ain't ready.

- Burrow is resilient and I wouldn't be surprised if they are a deciding factor for how the AFCN settles

- Teddy is who I thought he was...the season he's about to have is what was expected before his knee exploded. He's not gonna hurt you and now a team believes in him again and he's gonna ball out.

- Of the rookie Q's...Mac is #1 right now...Lawrence flashes, but on a bad team..I think Wilson is the goods, but he can use some humbling...Fields rounds it out and he just needs reps. He won't win this season...can't judge Lance at this point obviously.

Also, I'm rooting for Heinicke. Won't comment on much else because I didn't see it all.

i like Heinicke too. love how he plays. reminds me on minshew in a way :lol:

i need to see Teddy more. i've seen the highlights but it's great that he's finally hitting that potential from the sounds of it

Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, Mac Jones, Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, and Jalen Hurts this past Sunday combined for:

124/207, 1,322 yards, 4 TD, 12 INT — 60.9 passer rating

rough week for the rookies today all around. they all looked very much like rookies

herbie v pat for the next 10 years? yes pls

fraudgers made some THROWS today

i still can't figure out if stafford is balling or kupp is just freakin' awesome. both?

lamar with a nice drive to set up tucker but i didn't see/watch anything else from his game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom