Question About A Female at Work...sorry no pics

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by EZE JAY

OK so heres the deal i just started a new job last week and every wed/fri i work with this girl who is pretty attractive.. Now ive been flirting with her and shes been flirting with and so on..So after 3 days of working with her we are at a meeting and she leans over and asks me for my number i give it to she texts me saying hi and throws in a few smileys i call them gay and wahtever women like that..Now im pretty sure shes digging me, shes always pointing out how i look good and how ripped i look..SO i would usually call this open shut that she likes me and wants me to make a move but she has a BF....SO NT do you think she likes me, and more importantly should i make a move? thanks guys
Cliff notes for those who dont read:

1) New job i dig girl im pretty sure girl digs me

2) during a meeting she leans in a asks for my number

3) She has  a BF wanna know if you guys think she likes me and should i make a move

I thought this was a pretty stupid thing to say.

laugh.gif
since when do women like that?

Originally Posted by Skip0011

EZE JAY wrote:

OK so heres the deal i just started a new job last week and every wed/fri i work with this girl who is pretty attractive.. Now ive been flirting with her and shes been flirting with and so on..So after 3 days of working with her we are at a meeting and she leans over and asks me for my number i give it to she texts me saying hi and throws in a few smileys i call them gay and wahtever women like that..Now im pretty sure shes digging me, shes always pointing out how i look good and how ripped i look..SO i would usually call this open shut that she likes me and wants me to make a move but she has a BF....SO NT do you think she likes me, and more importantly should i make a move? thanks guys

3) She has  a BF wanna know if you guys think she likes me and should i make a move

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skip0011

EZE JAY wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Boyfriend probaly isn't giving her the attention she wants and is about to get that and only that out of you.

i was thinking the same thing..
and if you end up with her she will probably do the same.

plus if anything bad happens afterwards, you're still workin together lol. not worth it imo.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Boyfriend probaly isn't giving her the attention she wants and is about to get that and only that out of you.

i was thinking the same thing..
and if you end up with her she will probably do the same.

plus if anything bad happens afterwards, you're still workin together lol. not worth it imo.

She has a boyfriend homie, that pretty much ends it all right there. She's either gonna !+%% you out and things will get weird or he will find out a co worker is messing with her and come see you. Maybe its just me but chicks with dudes turn me off. She imagine her blowing and licking another mans sack all the time and you gonna be kissin her and what have you. She is trying to have her cake and eat it too, don't be that guy.

She has a boyfriend homie, that pretty much ends it all right there. She's either gonna !+%% you out and things will get weird or he will find out a co worker is messing with her and come see you. Maybe its just me but chicks with dudes turn me off. She imagine her blowing and licking another mans sack all the time and you gonna be kissin her and what have you. She is trying to have her cake and eat it too, don't be that guy.

She's a skank...don't put your job at risk for her...I was rooting for you to PIIHB till you said she ha a boyfriend...lol

She's a skank...don't put your job at risk for her...I was rooting for you to PIIHB till you said she ha a boyfriend...lol

SMH son do you value your life.
laugh.gif

SMH son do you value your life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom