Question About A Female at Work...sorry no pics

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Do it so her boyfriend can lay you out
smile.gif

My feeling on cheating is i always blame the person in the relationship who cheated, not the person they cheated with. 90% of the time, guys are just a squirrel trying to get a nut. And mostly get lied to by devious bitziz.

NOW THEN.....you have advance knowledge of her situation. If it were me, i would avoid at all costs. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around.

BUT...if you couldn't care less about what i just explained, and all you want to know is if you should bust a move, yes of course.

My feeling on cheating is i always blame the person in the relationship who cheated, not the person they cheated with. 90% of the time, guys are just a squirrel trying to get a nut. And mostly get lied to by devious bitziz.

NOW THEN.....you have advance knowledge of her situation. If it were me, i would avoid at all costs. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around.

BUT...if you couldn't care less about what i just explained, and all you want to know is if you should bust a move, yes of course.

Back
Top Bottom