question about dha V

do all the V get yellow in dha rubber like the og they got in dha bottom so do they get yello and what about the retro do they get yellow also in the middle???

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

do all the V get yellow in dha rubber like the og they got in dha bottom so do they get yello and what about the retro do they get yellow also in the middle ???

Huh

to answer your question i own two pairs of retro v's the green beans and the fire reds and both of them have started to yellow i know some people storethem a certain way like in plastic bags and what not but i just keep them in the box and have worn each shoe about ten times and you can see a yellow tint tothem

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

this forum has gone down DHA tubes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The middle? As in the netting will yellow. The icy bottom will yellow as well. If not stored correctly they will all eventually yellow and the paint willstart to crack. Go to the Maintencare Care Thread and you can learn a lot from there. Try not to get moisture on the shoe. That will help it yellow reallyfast.

Yes overtime all Jordans will yellow except for some OG's that I've seen some NTers break out that just have stopped time. But other than that, theywill yellow and worst thing of all, they will crack if not worn.

All new members should get a literacy test cuz of this nonsense.....Why are you using articles when they are not needed???....

Back
Top Bottom