question about dha V

I never understood how dudes go out of their way to spell incorrectly...
914156e49a165fa2e728b68cb752b92f65d764e.gif
Using a phrase like "dha" is not even slang

You guys are critics of all kinds. From shoes to grammar. This one has to go down as a classic. Too damn funny. LOL.

Originally Posted by JsOverAnything

i believe you meant to type "THE" and not dha........
not even i put dha kuz dats whaa i put aii bruhh i dont put the or da nahh me

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

Originally Posted by JsOverAnything

i believe you meant to type "THE" and not dha........

Yeah bruhh dha how he put it.

I have no idea what the last few words were supposed to mean.

Could someone please translate for me?

Why not spell the words correctly dude? Man. Whaa and what has the same number of letters. I get on my sister about this all the time. This is terrible.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Could someone please translate for me?

Why not spell the words correctly dude? Man. Whaa and what has the same number of letters. I get on my sister about this all the time. This is terrible.
It's today's generation.

Basically..he's spelling how he talks. Or it could be a front to sound like he got a street swag. Haha. Which in my opinion ain't right. I spell propergrammer but my talk is a different swagger. Oh well let the young bruh (bro, brother etc.) be.

Originally Posted by Daver

Basically..he's spelling how he talks. Or it could be a front to sound like he got a street swag. Haha. Which in my opinion ain't right. I spell proper grammer but my talk is a different swagger. Oh well let the young bruh (bro, brother etc.) be.

Happy, wow you people supposedly should act like some young adults and some probably are adults. But wow just wow

Back
Top Bottom