Question about Marijuana usage.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^i don't believe that one bit. as a first hand experience, the memory loss is pretty bad. i can't remember some things i used to know and i dont even smoke a lot. i also noticed a hit in lung function and just respiratory in general. while it may not be cigarette smoke, it's still smoke that you are putting inside your body which no matter how you look at it, it's still harmful.

i dont think smoking 2-3 blunts a week is a bad thing...but that's how you start and eventually you'll be smoking 2-3 blunts a day for years. not saying it will happen, but there's always a possibility.
i would like to disagree....memory loss is of course a side effect but its not that bad....there are thousands of college students and working men/women who use marijuana and function totally fine and pass with flying colors....it is harmful no matter how you look at it, but isnt anything?!?!?! i dont wanna comment on how long ive been burning the thing that grows in the ground but if you havent smoked a lot you have no say here....i think its just a sign you have a bad memory

and for the dude with the panic attack...better check wut its laced with or just stop smoking....
I don't think I was the first person to experience an panic attack while smoking pot and I'm pretty sure it wasn't laced with anything...
I wasn't sure if I was going to graduate at the time and just in a pretty *@!+!! state of mind in general and I think thats what caused it. Looking back at it i think it was a good thing I had a panic attack because it was trying to tell me to stop worrying about ##!# or this will happen
laugh.gif
I've had a panic attack before.. it wasn't laced or anything, I just took to many hits.

I was a noob to weed when this happened.. This dude had a bubbler and I was straight killing bowls, on accident
laugh.gif
10 mins later my heart is racing and i feel like i needa throw up.. I took a nap on my bed a woke up fine but was still high as !$++

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 same here bro. took way too many hits. I was already high as a kite and then my friend told me we need to finish the rest of the weed and I said I don't think I can do it man but he wouldn't take no for an answer so we went back to the high school softball dugout again to smoke at 1 in the morning since it was right by my house. why we smoked there I have no idea
laugh.gif
. But yeah then I had a panic attack. absolutely horrible feeling.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

you should be in a good state of mind before smoking weed, but i hear what you're saying. when i smoke with people i don't know personally or a place im not familiar with i tend to bug out, i can't really do anything about it, just gotta let go. 

This is why I stopped smoking I was always paranoid when I was around new faces

no other way to smoke then a blunt if you wanna burn wit a few people..warm thick yellow clouds pull out of it the best...light it once and pass

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Blunts are for newbie rollers.

Joints, glass, vap > Blunts.

and no 2-3 blunts is nothing weekly. I used to smoke a quad a week. Now im down to about an eighth.
What?

You sound like a "newbie"

Originally Posted by eashawty

this is kinda off subject, but how can i pass a piss test for weed?
well i know there is  drink out there but cant remember its name. but you drunk it 2 hours before the test and your pass yor drug test. I think its called 40 somthing

well i know there is  drink out there but cant remember its name. but you drunk it 2 hours before the test and your pass yor drug test. I think its called 40 somthing

no. i smoke 1-5 blunts everyday (depending if its a weekday or weekend and if i have $$$# to do). and i got a 3.8gpa software engineering major. only side effects i feel are laziness.

Originally Posted by dejahnw

formula 4

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Blunts are for newbie rollers.

Joints, glass, vap > Blunts.

and no 2-3 blunts is nothing weekly. I used to smoke a quad a week. Now im down to about an eighth.
What?

You sound like a "newbie"
Please see me on the other site homie. Some NT cats really smoke some don't.

Prima, Fizzy, Joe, and whoever on the other site that I know blow nothing but the dankest.

Paper or glass > Blunts. For the cats that smoke 5+ blunts a day, you must not be smoking legit blunts or you blowin mids/beasters. Unless you got paper like that I can't hate.

Back
Top Bottom