Question about Puerto Ricans

I dont see the harm...the diiference between them and us is they speak spanish.....culture a little different but thats about it

i let my girl say it in bed
embarassed.gif

I don't think anybody will be able to say "spick" until Hispanics start calling each other by that name first.
eyes.gif

I don't see the need for racial slurs when we have the universal term "bruh"

But at school I was surprised to hear people call me "cune" and "towel head" (?). Like "Yo Hassan, whats gud my dune cune"

hit em with the stoneface and be like "Watch your @$@$*! mouth around me" I do don't racial slurs. At ALL. Even if it's not in that context.

But then I think what if they ppl invented a new racial slur? Like started calling Asian people "chairs". Would we stop saying the word"chair"? No we would not use it in the context of a socailly derogatory term for Asian people.

/Rant, questioning myself

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

as someone from MD, this irritated me SO much when i went to NY.. it made my skin crawl seeing little hispanic kids running around saying N' this N' that. after a while, i kind of got used to it, but it is still somewhat unsettling

if it's not used offensively race shouldn't matter (i'm white i'd never say it but i mean technically why should it matter?) .....and caribbean "hispanics" are mostly black anyway so what diff does it make? no different than a mixed person saying it.
technically it matters cause a term that is used to denigrate a group of people can be only be used non-offensively in either a academic context or by the oppressed group itself. as a white guy who hasn't been discriminated against because of his skin hue, i'm not surprised you don't understand why it matters.

and your "mostly based" comment is not based on anything factual is it? if you change that to a "good proportion", that would be closer to the facts.
you're right bro, there's no way i could form a rational opinion on the subject because i'm white.

and no, cubans, puerto ricans, dominicans etc. in ny tend to be mostly black. who cares what the % is anyway, of course some are less so than others.
i didn't say that you couldn't form a rational opinion, bro. i said i wasn't surprised that you didn't.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Once again, let me address Hispanics as spicks, and watch the estrogen flow.

since u say spicks, do u see black ppl calling another black person "spick" as well?

as the way we all use the word nigg-a? so thats the new slang word now correct?

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Fat Joe uses it and he sounds like a *+%%%!@ idiot...i.e. corny as hell.
Even though he isn't PR hearing DJ Khaled say it is 10x worse.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Fat Joe uses it and he sounds like a *+%%%!@ idiot...i.e. corny as hell.
Even though he isn't PR hearing DJ Khaled say it is 10x worse.

laugh.gif
"WE!! N_____!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom