question about the cdp 2s

why is it that these are like the only jordans that still says nike on them? or is there others retro/cdp that say nike on them? why cant they just keepputting nike on other retro/cdp jordans when they still do to the 2s?

I ask myself that everyday
laugh.gif

there showing us that they can still put nike on shoes they just choose not to with our favorites like the 3,4,5,and 6. there basically slapping us in the face

i wish we know
but the 2's are one of my favorite kicks and im glad they dropped the white/red colorway

At first JB says, No nike on Jordan shoes to protect OG collectors....

so hmm....how about we slap NIKE on one of the most OLDEST Air Jordan models and just kill the heart of the loyalist customers.

The Jordan 2 was considered a failure in Nike's & JBs mind. Mike hated them...

SO why mess up a classic 'again' by replacing NIKE with a symbol? They keep NIKE and everybodys happy..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

At first JB says, No nike on Jordan shoes to protect OG collectors....

so hmm....how about we slap NIKE on one of the most OLDEST Air Jordan models and just kill the heart of the loyalist customers.

The Jordan 2 was considered a failure in Nike's & JBs mind. Mike hated them...

SO why mess up a classic 'again' by replacing NIKE with a symbol? They keep NIKE and everybodys happy..
thanx 4 the info
smokin.gif

i never took the time to find out myself, ive asked myself this over a thousand times.

The 2's are not as bad as people make them out to be. I actually think the 2's are smooth but it does defy logic as to why JB would only put a NIKE onthe back of the 2's but not any of the more revered models.
eyes.gif

The best line I hear on this board atleast once a month is that JB has to pay Nike Royalties to use it.
laugh.gif

^^ The jumpman actually doesn't look that awkward on the doernbecher II's but still. This is a good question

It says nike, not nike air the fusions 12's and 5's said nike air on them as well. JB is playing games with us.

I don't know, a way for Jordan brand not to anger the collectors. If youre going to retro something, keep it the same. No offense guys.

who knows why jb does the things they do. the whole nike vs. jumpman argument don't matter to me. the og colorway was a must for the rotation!

Back
Top Bottom