Question about the difference bewtween Uptown(NorthWest) DC and South East DC..

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Born and raised in NE and NW (KDY and Michigan Park/ 12th St) there is a major difference. UPT people are bred different. Southside is ruthless. I went to school on Southside and there are place that I use to frequent (Southern Ave, MLK, Minnasota, The Farms, Simple City) that I would not be caught dead in today. SE people look at how we dress and get hungry...we tend to have more and there mindset is different. Girls are a little faster and dudes are a little more aggressive. The hardest hood in UPT ain't got nothing on the hardest hood in SE/SW.

What do you mean? So you like UPT in general?
Torn...I spent my HS years in SE...I loved it. But UPT/NE is my home. NE is uber grimey though...
eyes.gif
Still love Michigan Park tho.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Born and raised in NE and NW (KDY and Michigan Park/ 12th St) there is a major difference. UPT people are bred different. Southside is ruthless. I went to school on Southside and there are place that I use to frequent (Southern Ave, MLK, Minnasota, The Farms, Simple City) that I would not be caught dead in today. SE people look at how we dress and get hungry...we tend to have more and there mindset is different. Girls are a little faster and dudes are a little more aggressive. The hardest hood in UPT ain't got nothing on the hardest hood in SE/SW.

What do you mean? So you like UPT in general?
Torn...I spent my HS years in SE...I loved it. But UPT/NE is my home. NE is uber grimey though...
eyes.gif
Still love Michigan Park tho.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^
pimp.gif
Peace neighbor (Riggs Park).

I went to LaSalle from Pre-K to Kindergarden.
pimp.gif
I fugg with "Baby Ghetto" Still won't tread in there...can't fade it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^
pimp.gif
Peace neighbor (Riggs Park).

I went to LaSalle from Pre-K to Kindergarden.
pimp.gif
I fugg with "Baby Ghetto" Still won't tread in there...can't fade it.
laugh.gif

^Word?!
LaSalle Pre-K to 6th grade for me.
I haven't heard "Baby Ghetto" in YEARS man.

^Word?!
LaSalle Pre-K to 6th grade for me.
I haven't heard "Baby Ghetto" in YEARS man.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm from SE.

It's almost like Harlem / Brooklyn if you're familiar with NYC.

Uptown = Harlem

SE = Brooklyn

Perfect analogy...
...UPT revolves around gettin' money.

Southside revolves around survival...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm from SE.

It's almost like Harlem / Brooklyn if you're familiar with NYC.

Uptown = Harlem

SE = Brooklyn

Perfect analogy...
...UPT revolves around gettin' money.

Southside revolves around survival...

dont forget about NE. its kinda stuck in between uptown and SE. ghetto / poverty, but not as bad as SE and a lil flashy, but not as much as uptown.

dont forget about NE. its kinda stuck in between uptown and SE. ghetto / poverty, but not as bad as SE and a lil flashy, but not as much as uptown.

Originally Posted by Asia

They both ghetto... so don't matter.

You posting in a DC thread...so I'm assuming your from DC huh? Can't be...saying stupid stuff like that.
Rockville.. but I work with a bunch of SE people and I see people from NW... NW act like they better... but they ghetto too.. 
roll.gif

You posting in a DC thread...so I'm assuming your from DC huh? Can't be...saying stupid stuff like that.
Rockville.. but I work with a bunch of SE people and I see people from NW... NW act like they better... but they ghetto too.. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
SE & Uptown > Rockville

Back
Top Bottom