Question: female advice vol... They make absolutely no sense

Alright my nt folks, this girl has me hooked, haven't even got anywhere yet, I'm confused. Next step advice needed. I'll try to keep it short. Met a girl at the gym year ago, got nowhere bc she had a man talked once. Saw her at the bar the other night and she remember night. Said she liked me but had a man. Told me to call her. Never called. Saw her again at said bar bc she workes there & tells me how come you nvr called I was waiting.Call her the next night thinking broad must be really interested. She hits me with the I want to hang out with you, when can we do that. She says Friday or Saturday, I make plans for Friday and she tells me to call her Thursday. Now this is where %$%% doesn't make sense. I call her to set up the final plans for Friday. She picks up and says hit me back & never does. Coincidentally friends birthday is Friday & he wants to go to bar/club and gets a table. I show up and she pops up immediately all giddy and super juiced I showed up and trying to give me a hug. I give her the cold shoulder & walk away to catch up with my boy. Than she proceeds to stare at me like what's wrong and leaves the spot early. Haven't talked to her since. I'm confused to why the broad was acting like %$%% was cool even pointing me out to her friends. What's my next move? I'm stumped. Should I call & talk to her & set something up tonight. Or lay low?No pics I haven't even hung out with ol girl yet.

laugh.gif
 Yea definitely dealt with nonsense like that before. I don't know man, maybe she just likes to feel wanted. It is stupid and a waste of time but girls do dumb things like that. 
When she saw you the 3rd time and said, "Why didn't you call me" you should have known that if she really wanted to talk to you she would have called you. 

But it isn't even worth trying to figure out man, she is on that little girl stuff. Don't call her anymore.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

eek.gif
 you changed your avi
Needed something more sinister and less happy. #ThugLifeInDC

females need male attention for validation. validation that they're still pretty.....that they're still wanted..etc. its really displayed on twitter...fb...myspace...whatever

Right, I mean just look at all of the pictures females take in their "spare" time. It is really loserish the depths they go to get a few clicks/likes/comments. I always said females are losers man. Not sure most of them even know how to effectively handle all of their attributes. 

No pics.. smh. post em once you smash

Get it while you can playboi

Pay her no attention, at the end of the day that's what she's after. Attention.
Women like that are hot & cold and jump from one attention-giver to the next.
If she really wants YOU she'll make it known & do consistently. I'm drunk btw.

im saying though i want to smash lol. she used to play ball and isn't one of those butch looking girls.

shes over here saying to her friends thats him, blah, blah, but didn't even bother to say bye.

So no to calling her and trying to retry and set something up for tonight. or just show up?

you were probably beastin on her at the gym and everytime you ran into her after that. she was probably just being nice and telling you to hang out with her ect. her mentioning her man should have been a hint. friend zone. maybe you can talk to her about her problems everynight on the phone. whilst never gettin that

doesnt she got a man? why mess with that?

once you learn females need attention for survival and mental stability everything will make sense

she's just toying with you..females love to waste time and play games..if she was bout it bout it...she woulda made time for you

just let it go. most of the time they come crawling back anyways
laugh.gif

Call her out on her hot/cold nonsense & then proceed with setting up plans for whichever weekend you choose to chill

nah she no longer has a man said they broke up like 6 months ago, i broke up with my girl 7 months ago. im just trying to figure out why every broad needs attention.. makes no damn sense

and i probably should just let it go.. but i wanted to smash. shouldn't be toying with our emotions.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

nah she no longer has a man said they broke up like 6 months ago, i broke up with my girl 7 months ago. im just trying to figure out why every broad needs attention.. makes no damn sense

and i probably should just let it go.. but i wanted to smash. shouldn't be toying with our emotions.

females need male attention for validation. validation that they're still pretty.....that they're still wanted..etc.

its really displayed on twitter...fb...myspace...whatever

they shouldn't be toying with emotions but YOU shouldn't allow it to happen.

bro trust we've all been there....we think were so close to smashing just if we can get her in the crib a few times so we dont wanna cut her loose bc in OUR mind we think we're so close to the prize.

is jumping through all these hoops and wasting YOUR time just to smash really worth it? only a question you can answer.

my advice: cut her loose and focus your attention on girls who are down for whatever..she'll come back...they always do.

Send a picture of your penis
These are new times

This my friend, is how you whip it out in 2012.

YOU'RE WELCOME

IMO: You made the right move. Had you given her anything more, you'd have ended up in a dark place no man wants to be.

Spoiler [+]
The FRIEND zone

Like you said yourself, she's toying with you. Any *#+%% that wants to have relations with a man also knows better than to do that.. .or they're just really awkward/dumb/confused.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Send a picture of your penis
These are new times

This my friend, is how you whip it out in 2012.

YOU'RE WELCOME

yes do this. Also have your face visible. Trust me.

Lmao a girl trying to play you, instead asking this broad why SHE is playing games...you ask NT about HER thoughts? Bruh next time you see her just be blunt, ask her whats up, if she ain't with it, then bounce man simple as that.

-The Juice

Why did you give her the cold shoulder in the bar? Also start making her call you. Tell her that next time you see her in person. "Call me"

i gave her the cold shoulder b/c she told me to call her on thursday to set up plans on friday. I called her she said im eating ill call you back and never did, and than i had to go on friday for my boys birthday.

And she comes up to me tellin her friends thats him. with a smile looking all giddy trying to get a hug. and im like get the...out of here with that. I mean who do i look like. to be like oh !%+$@ cool. u only begged me to hang out i call you and u cant give me the decency to call me back. nah

shes trying to play the game. but i think im just tired of it and dont want to play the game with these females anymore. what happened to just staying true to the word and just saying lets go out.

thats what im thinking is that she forgot.

b/c im telling you the girl was super juiced that i was there and i crushed all those hopes when I gave her that cold shoulder. but i think that might have messed things up.

And ive never texted her before. i just called her from my house line.

I texted her last night afterwards saying did u leave yet? but i dont think she knew it was my phone number.

this just reeks of epic fail.

Back
Top Bottom