Question: female advice vol... They make absolutely no sense

send a her a picture of your peter. Cause she seems like shes about games man. I mean most people are straight to the point. for example hey i like you, lets hook up and then you know whats next but if she remember u obviously she was attracted to you. She just seems like she gets bored easily if you could hitit, do that if not dont wast your time

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

doesnt she got a man? why mess with that?

once you learn females need attention for survival and mental stability everything will make sense

she's just toying with you..females love to waste time and play games..if she was bout it bout it...she woulda made time for you

just let it go. most of the time they come crawling back anyways
laugh.gif
So much truth 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

thats what im thinking is that she forgot.

b/c im telling you the girl was super juiced that i was there and i crushed all those hopes when I gave her that cold shoulder. but i think that might have messed things up.

And ive never texted her before. i just called her from my house line.

I texted her last night afterwards saying did u leave yet? but i dont think she knew it was my phone number.

this just reeks of epic fail.
The only epic fail is when you text her. You gave her a chance to feel like she blew you off.

She was super giddy because she thought she had a new play thing. You remind me of me. You're doing player *!%! on accident and dont even realize it. You supposed to act like you don't care, you did the right thing.

Next time you see her(if you do), or you're in this type of situation, let her know exactly what you want and what your about. Don't even give her a chance to friendzone you. Put it out there up front, that way if she keeps **%!%$! with you, you know you got a real chance.

i know i shouldn't be stressing. just trying to move on from my past relationships with my ex etc. and this isn't helping it.

im just tired of !%%@*% flaking.

but im starting to thinnk the first time we talked on the phone we agreed to meet at 11 on friday. so maybe when i called her she didn't think anything of it and figured we were still meeting. but i was trying to confirm and still dont like the fact that she didnt call back.

You didn't even invest enough time in her to be this worried about it. Keep it moving. She's not the first girl you wanted to smash and not the last. It's not even an L. Just some @$@% that didn't happen the way you wanted it to. You didn't spend any money on her so you're good.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You didn't even invest enough time in her to be this worried about it. Keep it moving. She's not the first girl you wanted to smash and not the last. It's not even an L. Just some @$@% that didn't happen the way you wanted it to. You didn't spend any money on her so you're good.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

thats what im thinking is that she forgot.

b/c im telling you the girl was super juiced that i was there and i crushed all those hopes when I gave her that cold shoulder. but i think that might have messed things up.

And ive never texted her before. i just called her from my house line.

I texted her last night afterwards saying did u leave yet? but i dont think she knew it was my phone number.

this just reeks of epic fail.

tumblr_lj41pgUgHo1qg3ym1o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Send a picture of your penis
These are new times

This my friend, is how you whip it out in 2012.

YOU'RE WELCOME

yes do this. Also have your face visible. Trust me.
Whats your number?

she doesn't bartend. she shuts it down around 11. i think she serves, im not sure.. i saw here when i came in at 1045.

Don't get wrapped up in these silly games women like to play. Be straight forward. If she ain't with the plan then move on.

She didn't hit you back up cause her dude was knee deep in that ({}).

She just sounds like the type of girl that likes to have her phone ringing all the time to fulfill her attention +$%%+ needs.

Just keep it moving though why are you even investing this much though to another man's girl to make an NT topic anyway without no pics at that.

OP leave her alone don't waste your time. No need in you being confused also. She's gonna bug you about why you don't call her, tell her straight out she playing games, if she ain't with it, then leave her alone.

Correct me if im wrong but I dont think you two have really gotten close enough for her to "come crawling back" I say just be blunt wit it or completely forget about her

just lose her number and drop her completely. you've already wasted enough time on her.

Back
Top Bottom