question for dallas heads

going to dallas in a few weeks for the cowboys falcons game....my question is what are some good spots to eat during the day and whats good on saturday nightin the way of clubs or bars

lower greenville to bar hop. to eat it just depends on what kind of food you like and what part of Dallas you are staying in.

if you like buffet theres a place off 360 and six flags dr. off the service road of 360 called Palominos but i would go for breakfest. if you go out go tolower greenville if your staying near six flags you can be there with in 15 to 20 minutes. its right by Downtown Dallas or you can find a good club in Downtownto party at. it all depends on the music you like, the kind of crowd you want to be around, and how much money you want to waste.

we listen to like hip hop type of thing..... i mean we are coming from los angeles.... is it a pain getting into places?

im personally looking for some snow bunnys or milfs
roll.gif

What weekend is that? I go to the club almost every other weekend with my people and we get VIP at Cirque so let me know when u are going to be there so if imthere you can come kick it with us.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

im personally looking for some snow bunnys or milfs
roll.gif
yeah if you want snowbunnys then lower greenville is the place to go. there's a lot of them there. but here are some clubs if you want to hitup instead of lower greenville.

Cirque in downtown Dallas-hip hop
Level 5 in Northdallas-hip hop
Che' in Nothdallas-hip hop but it gets good on sunday nights
Whiskey Charlies in grandparie-hip hop

Back
Top Bottom