Question for Fellas Who Have Had Their Heartbroken Vol. a girl seeking MALE advice **EDIT** #CUFFED

well, we're still together and we thick as thieves. I know ya'll probably don't care :lol: But it's official now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
You hooked up with homeboy, right? What else is there to do to show your affection?

The best way thru a man heart is thru a women's stomach. If you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Umm, if you want to just take advantage of this opportunity then make a move. Hes obviously in the state where hes lonely and you can fill in that void. You would be his rebound but if you want to be with him, you can turn it into relationship.

If you want the relationship to be real from the get go then let him take his time. Time heals all and since you're his friend, you'll be one of the first to know who hes interested in. Once hes stable and put himself out there in the market, you can unfriendzone yourself :lol:.

nvr knew you were a female....sn still the ish tho..

no time for ur girl problem threads tho...just like everyone else

No one asked for pics yet of OP yet?!
mean.gif

.... I thought this was the "new and improved" NT... guess not.

Just tryna be civil; you don't have something meaningful to add then keep it moving. Other advice threads did ok so I figured it'd be cool.

Also Adobe CS4 I have no clue who you are :\

loooooool. Just cook him a good meal and you should be golden, boo.

salad then steak with an ice cold cola :pimp:

Last edited:
ya dudes man.. :rolleyes

OP didn't catch what your question was but it seems you crushin on a friend who recently got his heart broken, let him heal first or you'll end up heartbroken yourself and probably lose your friend.....wait it out, he's gonna go through a few rebounds, once he's healed and is over his heartbreak make your move.....unless you want to take the risk and be the one to hel[p him patch up the broken pieces just keep in mind you might get cut.

weed plus good food plus good secks equals a good relationship

he don't smoke , had a bad trip one time so now he's really apprehensive about it :lol: He'll hit the J if I pass it to 'em but he don't smoke, smoke like that.

ya dudes man..

OP didn't catch what your question was but it seems you crushin on a friend who recently got his heart broken, let him heal first or you'll end up heartbroken yourself and probably lose your friend.....wait it out, he's gonna go through a few rebounds, once he's healed and is over his heartbreak make your move.....unless you want to take the risk and be the one to help him patch up the broken pieces just keep in mind you might get cut.

nah, I'm not crushing.... well not anymore, I'm in there :pimp: :pimp: My question was just what are some things I could do so that this doesn't fizzle out after 3 months. He got his heartbroken years, YEARs ago but I guess it just really messed with him and it still kinda has an effect on his dealings/relationships with women.

Back
Top Bottom