Question for Fellas Who Have Had Their Heartbroken Vol. a girl seeking MALE advice **EDIT** #CUFFED

What was your original question tho.
Sounds like its going ok so far.

my original issue honestly was how to deal with a man who's had his heartbroken.... the guy I'm dating now mentioned it to me (without me even asking) when we were talking one night about why we weren't in relationships (a conversation he brought btw) He was talking about how this girl he was "in love with" pretty much ignored his advances and didn't even go out on a date with him. Needless to say, it's been messing with him and he always has issues with opening up to women... though after he told me that, he followed up by saying "yea.. I haven't told many people that"

So i was reaching out to guys WHO HAD THEIR HEARTBROKEN, for their input. Like, how did they get out of that funk... what did a special lady or current girlfriend do to help them etc.

Honestly with someone like this all you could do is have patience ................. if you get into a relationship, you do and if you don't you don't ... IMO this doesn't fall into a heartbroken situation because IMO that involves the other person actually feeling you and then something happened to break you up... This is more one sided love or crushing on someone that's unattainable.

Anyways best of luck to you.... But you better be prepared that he's using you to ease his loneliness and/or as an ego booster. You see posting pictures of both of you all would rectify this and lead to better advice

Honestly with someone like this all you could do is have patience ................. if you get into a relationship, you do and if you don't you don't ... IMO this doesn't fall into a heartbroken situation because IMO that involves the other person actually feeling you and then something happened to break you up... This is more one sided love or crushing on someone that's unattainable.
Anyways best of luck to you.... But you better be prepared that he's using you to ease his loneliness and/or as an ego booster. You see posting pictures of both of you all would rectify this and lead to better advice

you need to stop :lol: I won't post pics of us.

but yea, from what I've gathered it's just me being patient... I tend to do three much and over complicate situations.....which is precisely what I'm doing now. Just me being a girl. Glad I could vent to my #NT brothers though so that I way I don't come off like a crazy person to him :tongue:

But I thought putting an arbitrary date on when to have sex is beyond stupid? Shouldn't it supposed to be specific,  determined and dated according to your previous post? And why can't women wait and decide to have sex with someone in particular when THEY'RE ready?
eyes.gif

I was referring to a women being ready since they ultimately decide when/if it happens. First date. Tenth date. Whenever SHE is ready. Not because some random probationary period has expired.
You already derailed this thread enough with your walls of text. Have fun.
nthat.gif
How did I derail this thread when I gave her ADVICE from a male's point of view. Your posts didn't have any advice and attacked what I was trying to say...

Last edited:
What do our dates consist of ? Chilling around the crib (movies, tv, playing video games, painting, random karaoke) we went out to a party last weekend, hit a bar to meet mutual friends, we went to some conference for gamers ( )

So far he's paid whenever we've grabbed a bite and for club fare/drinks

So basically everything is going fine :rolleyes

He was talking about how this girl he was "in love with" pretty much ignored his advances and didn't even go out on a date with him. Needless to say, it's been messing with him and he always has issues with opening up to women... though after he told me that, he followed up by saying "yea.. I haven't told many people that"

Something isn't right about his story though....he had his heart broken by someone he wasn't even in a relationship with? :rofl: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Something isn't right about his story though....he had his heart broken by someone he wasn't even in a relationship with? :rofl: :stoneface:

my man... when I tell you it TOOK EVERYTHING IN ME, not to laugh/fire his a** up about that story??? But I could tell by the look on his face it wasn't something he just goes around sharing all willy nilly so I left it alone. He looked extremely serious, and kinda bothered when I was like "dude... that wasn't love..." :lol:

But yea, I'm just playing it cool--- trying not to rock the boat. Heard from him today :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: We got plans to get up this weekend when he gets back in town (travels a lot for work)

my man... when I tell you it TOOK EVERYTHING IN ME, not to laugh/fire his a** up about that story??? But I could tell by the look on his face it wasn't something he just goes around sharing all willy nilly so I left it alone. He looked extremely serious, and kinda bothered when I was like "dude... that wasn't love..." :lol:

But yea, I'm just playing it cool--- trying not to rock the boat. Heard from him today :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: We got plans to get up this weekend when he gets back in town (travels a lot for work)

So you're falling for a simp?

am I?

If so... so be it. All I know is I'm having a great time it's nice to be with somebody who isn't concerned with being hard all the time or trying to come of as "cool". He's not afraid to be silly around me and just chill the f*** out and SMILE for god sakes.

am I?

If so... so be it. All I know is I'm having a great time it's nice to be with somebody who isn't concerned with being hard all the time or trying to come of as "cool". He's not afraid to be silly around me and just chill the f*** out and SMILE for god sakes.

None of that is simp behavior.

Getting your heartbroken over somebody you weren't even with is

None of that is simp behavior.
Getting your heartbroken over somebody you weren't even with is
I may have to agree with this. Especially if he knew she wasn't feeling at all him from the jump and never even gave him a chance.

Females can get caught up that way. But for a man it's usually either move along or keep pursuing
laugh.gif

If he 's still mentally "stuck", there's probably is something else to the story he's not telling you.

I may have to agree with this. Especially if he knew she wasn't feeling at all him from the jump and never even gave him a chance.
Females can get caught up that way. But for a man it's usually either move along or keep pursuing :lol:
If he 's still mentally "stuck", there's probably is something else to the story he's not telling you.

true--- but I'm not going to press the issue this soon. He said that was the reason so that's what I'm going off of... *shrug* I have tact, and I'm not going to throw a million and one questions at somebody... that wasn't the time nor the place.

the "am I ?" was moreso to say I know more about him than ya'll--- but if ya'll wanna say I fell for a simp then so be it :lol: It doesn't bother me none.

Females can get caught up that way. But for a man it's usually either move along or keep pursuing :lol:

true--- but I'm not going to press the issue this soon. He said that was the reason so that's what I'm going off of... *shrug* I have tact, and I'm not going to throw a million and one questions at somebody... that wasn't the time nor the place.

the "am I ?" was moreso to say I know more about him than ya'll--- but if ya'll wanna say I fell for a simp then so be it :lol: It doesn't bother me none.

that's not surprising. some women prefer them

the "am I ?" was moreso to say I know more about him than ya'll--- but if ya'll wanna say I fell for a simp then so be it
laugh.gif
It doesn't bother me none.
Oh I'm not saying he's a simp at all, jussayin the way it seems it looks as if there was more of a history there than just being denied by some chick.

If it's only been a few months so its def too early to be diving into the deep end of your emotional trails and baggage anyway.

But would a situation as it was described to you be cause for a man to be all bottled up? Not usually. His issues "opening up to women" were probably there already.

But who's to say... Yall can tackle that later on.

The world is a stupid place. There are no rules, everyone is different.

If you want to talk to him talk to him. If you sense he needs more time give him time.

If you sense you're becoming easy *** that he'll lose interest in then just stop giving up the yams.

yo real rap though, am i the only one that loves candy yams, like all this girl talk, i'd rather eat real yams, right outta female yams. :smokin

If you want to talk to him talk to him. If you sense he needs more time give him time.

If you sense you're becoming easy *** that he'll lose interest in then just stop giving up the yams.

yo real rap though, am i the only one that loves candy yams, like all this girl talk, i'd rather eat real yams, right outta female yams. :smokin

i love yams, but no additives, just raw, warm yams, best way to carb up, i would rather eat the yams off a shorty's tongue doe, french kissin + swappin ice/food = my weakness

i love yams, but no additives, just raw, warm yams, best way to carb up, i would rather eat the yams off a shorty's tongue doe, french kissin + swappin ice/food = my weakness

Back
Top Bottom