Question for Fellas Who Have Had Their Heartbroken Vol. a girl seeking MALE advice **EDIT** #CUFFED

Read the original post but didn't have time on my phone to respond...

Order pizza or something and watch something good on TV like a football game (NFL seasons is coming up) or a good comedy (Don't watch a chick flick/drama/anything about relationships 'cause that will only make him think more about his ex and less, on you) and drink some brews. Or go out to eat. DO NOT cook for him right away. I know you're feeling him but I've only had THESE women in my life that have cooked for me - my mom, my grandma, my aunts, my ex-girlfriend that lasted 2+ years (She, started cooking for me after like a year or so) and my current girlfriend of 5+ years (She, started cooking for me later than 2 years into our relationship). I know because I've always seen it as a tendency for women to try to get into a man's body, eventually their mind, and finally, their heart. You don't want to seem like the type of girl that is too eager and is alright with being the rebound. It seems like you want a long term relationship so flirt with him but don't over do it - it makes you seem too easy if you over do it, (Dudes like attention and affirmation and get gassed up almost as worse as broads) DO NOT play games, (We HATE that - at least the dudes that have options) and see what your friends think about him - I've had many relationships fail because my boys don't like the female or vice versa, it really isn't healthy if you can't go out and have fun with your friends while he's around and while he's with his friends and your present. After some dates, ask him if he likes going out to eat or if he likes making food at home - that should be your cue. If he gives a vague answer, keep going out. 

Do not have sex with him for at least like 3 months, I'm not trying to brag but I don't even want to think about how many broads I've deaded after one night stands and decided to have sex with me within 2 weeks. I always categorized them either as sorority type chicks that get passed around or chicks that are just simply ******. I still have jumpoffs that I visit here and there but that's because they at least kept it interesting and LET me smash within a respectable amount of time. If you eventually want a relationship with dude, you're gonna have to let him get the yambs. I can't stress this enough, us men nowadays are thirsty and most of us who aren't religious will dead a chick after 3 months of dating and flirting with no physical involvement. (I think I might have read that y'all have already smashed but you can still salvage his attention and respect - by NOT cooking for him. It doesn't matter what you cook, it can be a well cooked steak or grilled cheese sandwich, he will pick up on that and he'll assume you're trying to get into a relationship with him - and depending on what he's like, it can be a good or bad thing. If it's a good thing to him, he's not worth it - plain and simple. He'll use you as a rebound as many men have had in their lives and move on to the next one. 

I could and most likely am wrong though - unlike most of y'all chicks, us men have personalities that vary.

Last edited:
Is that you Steve Harvey?

Putting an arbitrary number on when to have sex is beyond stupid. You know how many **** make square ****** wait but let Tyrone and the crew smash????

It takes time. Patience. Hold him down. Do nice gestures that he would appreciate. (think of things he needs help on. Or things u can help with that dont require too much effort on ur end) And if he doesn't recognize ur gestures, slowly remind him the nice things u do for him.But keep if light/do it by flirting. If he cares he'll listen to what u say. And then slowly require him to do nice things for u.

Once again if he cares, he'll show it.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Order pizza or something and watch something good on TV like a football game (NFL seasons is coming up) or a good comedy (Don't watch a chick flick/drama/anything about relationships 'cause that will only make him think more about his ex and less, on you) and drink some brews. Or go out to eat. DO NOT cook for him right away. I know you're feeling him but I've only had THESE women in my life that have cooked for me - my mom, my grandma, my aunts, my ex-girlfriend that lasted 2+ years (She, started cooking for me after like a year or so) and my current girlfriend of 5+ years (She, started cooking for me later than 2 years into our relationship). I know because I've always seen it as a tendency for women to try to get into a man's body, eventually their mind, and finally, their heart. You don't want to seem like the type of girl that is too eager and is alright with being the rebound. It seems like you want a long term relationship so flirt with him but don't over do it - it makes you seem too easy if you over do it, (Dudes like attention and affirmation and get gassed up almost as worse as broads) DO NOT play games, (We HATE that - at least the dudes that have options) and see what your friends think about him - I've had many relationships fail because my boys don't like the female or vice versa, it really isn't healthy if you can't go out and have fun with your friends while he's around and while he's with his friends and your present. After some dates, ask him if he likes going out to eat or if he likes making food at home - that should be your cue. If he gives a vague answer, keep going out. 

Do not have sex with him for at least like 3 months, I'm not trying to brag but I don't even want to think about how many broads I've deaded after one night stands and decided to have sex with me within 2 weeks. I always categorized them either as sorority type chicks that get passed around or chicks that are just simply ******. I still have jumpoffs that I visit here and there but that's because they at least kept it interesting and LET me smash within a respectable amount of time. If you eventually want a relationship with dude, you're gonna have to let him get the yambs. I can't stress this enough, us men nowadays are thirsty and most of us who aren't religious will dead a chick after 3 months of dating and flirting with no physical involvement. (I think I might have read that y'all have already smashed but you can still salvage his attention and respect - by NOT cooking for him. It doesn't matter what you cook, it can be a well cooked steak or grilled cheese sandwich, he will pick up on that and he'll assume you're trying to get into a relationship with him - and depending on what he's like, it can be a good or bad thing. If it's a good thing to him, he's not worth it - plain and simple. He'll use you as a rebound as many men have had in their lives and move on to the next one.

I could and most likely am wrong though - unlike most of y'all chicks, us men have personalities that vary.

I swear.... I was confused by this whole post..... cuz you'd say one thing and then kinda contradict it. I've highlighted those points.

Great points so far! We'll see how it goes.... I think basically what I am hearing tho is to a) hold off on cooking (though I get tired of eating out ALL the time, plus that's expensive...) and b) don't bring up his story about his past.

Putting an arbitrary number on when to have sex is beyond stupid. You know how many **** make square ****** wait but let Tyrone and the crew smash????
This.

Also just because she slept with you rather quickly doesn't mean she does that with other guys or is a "bad" girl; just like her making you wait doesn't mean that she's a "good" girl either. The common denominator in both scenarios is you. What she does with you might not be same as the next dude.

This.

Also just because she slept with you rather quickly doesn't mean she does that with other guys or is a "bad" girl; just like her making you wait doesn't mean that she's a "good" girl either. The common denominator in both scenarios is you. What she does with you might not be same as the next dude.
Yeah that goes across the board. Everyone has prob had at least one situation they treated as a special case, either for "good" or "bad"

Great points so far! We'll see how it goes.... I think basically what I am hearing tho is to a) hold off on cooking (though I get tired of eating out ALL the time, plus that's expensive...) and b) don't bring up his story about his past.

Are you paying/going dutch ? How many times have yall went out? What do the dates consist of besides you 2 stuffing your face?

Last edited:
he don't smoke , had a bad trip one time so now he's really apprehensive about it :lol: He'll hit the J if I pass it to 'em but he don't smoke, smoke like that.
nah, I'm not crushing.... well not anymore, I'm in there :pimp: :pimp: My question was just what are some things I could do so that this doesn't fizzle out after 3 months. He got his heartbroken years, YEARs ago but I guess it just really messed with him and it still kinda has an effect on his dealings/relationships with women.
so your lookin for advice on how to keep a man?

So you're saying you only have sex with females on the first night, since you can't simply wait and would get jealous if Tyrone and the crew smashed? 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 So, putting an arbitrary number on when to have sex is beyond stupid? But I established that I should have sex within a specific number of days (90 days), as to when one should smash, so what are you tryna say, brah? That if you can't smash the first night you should give up trying to smash all together? 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
 Look, I'm not saying I don't have and never had one night stands with females but we're talking about it from a FEMALE'S point of view. She shouldn't pull her skirt down after the first date or this dude will think she's a bird.

In my system, when a 3 month dry period is over, my next steps are either: 1. Dead the broad completely 2. Put her in the friend zone or, 3. Ignore her until she decides to get more sexual - depending on the girl's personality. It's not a perfected system, but it serves a purpose and assures that my time isn't misused.

Broads do smash other dudes while making you wait. But I'm not the type to get jealous, because, more than likely, I'm messing with other females and having sex, too - if not with her friend(s). But the females that made me work to smash usually makes me not want to quickly dash, and in this  case, we're looking at it from a female perspective - none of us knows if she smashed Tyrone and his boys but I'm assuming she wants to get into a committed relationship with the dude and though very odd, I'm writing to a female on how to get another man's attention, and eventually, love. It doesn't matter if Tyrone and his crew smashed, we want this dude to think she's wifey material.

And... That you Jionni? Have a nice life with your Snooki type chick, brah.

Do not have sex with him for at least like 3 months, I'm not trying to brag but I don't even want to think about how many broads I've deaded after one night stands and decided to have sex with me within 2 weeks. I always categorized them either as sorority type chicks that get passed around or chicks that are just simply ******. I still have jumpoffs that I visit here and there but that's because they at least kept it interesting and LET me smash within a respectable amount of time. If you eventually want a relationship with dude, you're gonna have to let him get the yambs. I can't stress this enough, us men nowadays are thirsty and most of us who aren't religious will dead a chick after 3 months of dating and flirting with no physical involvement. (I think I might have read that y'all have already smashed but you can still salvage his attention and respect - by NOT cooking for him. It doesn't matter what you cook, it can be a well cooked steak or grilled cheese sandwich, he will pick up on that and he'll assume you're trying to get into a relationship with him - and depending on what he's like, it can be a good or bad thing. If it's a good thing to him, he's not worth it - plain and simple. He'll use you as a rebound as many men have had in their lives and move on to the next one. 

I swear.... I was confused by this whole post..... cuz you'd say one thing and then kinda contradict it. I've highlighted those points.

My bad, I was really lifted and tired last night and I didn't explain myself well enough, not to mention I was playing poker online while writing that as well. Anyway, when I said "he will pick up on that and he'll assume you're trying to get into a relationship with him - and depending on what he's like, it can be a good or bad thing. If it's a good thing to him, he's not worth it - plain and simple." I meant that, as in, if he sees it as a good thing he's desperate, lonely and probably hasn't had sex with anyone since his ex and will use you. Most dudes that ARE worth the trouble of cooking for, getting into a relationship with and spending all that time out of your life with, won't try to get into a relationship so fast and eagerly. This is because these men have their options in which women they want to mess with and date. These men aren't desperate, aren't lonely and have multiple sexual partners, so these type of dudes don't need to and won't, use you. For example, if you decided to cook for me on one of, if not our first date then I'll suspect and pick up on that you're trying hard and craving to get in a relationship with me. And that, to me, is a complete turn off. I've never had a female cook just for me or for the two of us while we're alone, just 'cause I was hungry that wasn't either 1. Related to me or, 2. I was in a relationship with. If you're not related to me, I will most likely take it as a sign that you're in to me, and even though some lonely, desperate dudes might get excited a chick is finally in to them, I wouldn't like this - especially if I'm just starting to date the girl. Sure, us men throughout history have had female friends cook for us when we were hungry while only being in the company of one another but realistically, how many sexually active people didn't take it as a sign of attraction or affection? We want you to have a good, healthy, long relationship with the dude - not to make him turned off because he isn't ready to get mentally and physically involved with you. And you definitely don't want to turn him off because he didn't enjoy the food you cooked good enough.

Dudes that I know that are GOOD/GREAT guys like to get to know females REAL WELL before they commit to a relationship, when I mean COMMIT to a relationship, I mean good guys that likely won't cheat, will make their girlfriends one of their first priorities and will do their best to fulfill the needs within the relationship. Most guys that like the female and won't care to get to know her personality well enough before getting into a commitment will probably smash before getting into a relationship with the female, and, move on to the next one hastily. We don't want that to happen to you. Sure, there are stories like Snooki and Jionni's one night stand (From Jersey Shore on MTV) where they didn't care about knowing each other well enough before smushing (Snooki didn't even know Jionni's real name before bringing him back to the Shore house from the club and letting him in the smush room) and eventually getting into a relationship and then engaged - but it's not common and more than likely, rare. We've all heard of one night stands, friends with benefits and the john with the prostitute. But how many of these stories have turned into happy, healthy, life long marriages? Definitely not a lot, and actually, very minimal. And how many enduring relationships and life long friendships with the opposite sex have turned and turn into a marriage that became happy and healthy? Definitely a lot more than those one night stand stories - and a lot more practical in our world.

Putting an arbitrary number on when to have sex is beyond stupid. You know how many **** make square ****** wait but let Tyrone and  the crew smash????
This.

Do YOU know how many ****** let you smash on the first night THEN let Tyrone and the crew smash later on? So what you're trying to say is, if a girl lets you smash the first night you actually believe she won't let other dudes smash just 'cause she told you that she's a "good girl"?

Don't believe that "I'm a good girl" line. If she lets you smash the first night, chances are Tyrone and his boys smashed the first night they met her too; amongst other dudes.

I adore classy females, and, most of the time, these females like to get to know the guy well enough to let him smash. At the same time, not all classy females have to get to know the guy to let him into the yambs. However, most of the time, these chicks that ARE waiting, are either 1. Waiting for "THE One" 2. Aren't completely wasted enough to where they don't care about their self worth anymore or, are 3. Religious, and waiting for "THE One". With these females, I usually have to: 1. Get to know them/talk to them 2. Let them know I'm NOT just another loser in the club trying to get ***** and then if I'm lucky enough, I: 1. Get their number or see them at another event 2. Go on multiple dates and, maybe, have to get into a committed relationship before smashing.

How many females have YOU been with that REALISTICALLY didn't ALSO have one night stands with other guys like Tyrone and his crew? Stop fooling yourself and think women only have one night stands with YOU. Chances are, if the girl gives it up on the first night, she's given and will continue to give it up to A LOT of other dudes on other nights when she first met these dudes, and if not, she's given it up to more dudes later on that weren't as lucky as Tyrone and his crew on their first night with said broad. Most likely, these type of females have had a hard time finding a good, stable, healthy relationship because of their promiscuity and hastiness so they repeat the process. We want this chick to present herself as wifey material. There are girls out there that only have a few, if not only one, one nights stand(s) who were either 1. Trying a new experience 2. Completely wasted or 3. Had another stupid girly reason. The percentage of these women out there are very minimal. Stop believing the lies these broads are feeding you about how they were virgins that first night they let you smash. It makes you seem like an Ol' White Knight beta prospect type.

There are the women out there that have respect for themselves because they are intelligent, find themselves attractive enough to be respected and know that they are worth the time to get to know - and, consequently, wait for. Now, don't get me wrong, there are "bad" girls out there who make you wait while letting Tyrone and his boys smash. But this happens because, either this broad 1. Knew Tyrone and the train gang a while before she knew you 2. Thinks you could be "The One" (After getting to really know each other) and caught feelings for you and is just looking for something to get sexual with before getting committed and she doesn't want you to know she's a "bad" girl (Yet) 3. Didn't like you when she first met you, until she got to know you better or, 4. Another stupid girly reason. Most women are sexually active, and, the good girl persona of making me wait just makes me want it more, thus increasing my interest for said girls, and unless the girl is a freak, great in bed and has a cool personality I lose interest in her quickly if she lets me get it in swiftly. And still, most of the time I don't respect these type of chicks that were faster to get. I always interpret it as the broad being easier to get and less limited - like a general release everyone gets to have. I'm more into females that are harder to get and took more time to finally acquire. We want her to acquire interest from dude, and I don't know if she is a freak and great in bed so all I can advise her to do is build up interest before she has to cash in that final check. 

The percentage of women who wait on getting sexually involved with men have better chances of building something better than just a one night stand. If you disagree, you obviously have never tried to send that type of female home after getting it in and deading and ignoring her number immediately after closing the door. I have however, seen the type of dudes that dated chicks that let them hit the first night or within 2 weeks but they only use and abuse these women - I know because I was and still am, one of these dudes. We don't want that for her. If patty waits on cooking and cleaning up the mayonnaise on her face, she has a good chance of getting into a healthy relationship with the dude.

Us men are told by society to have as many sexual partners of the opposite gender. Women, on the other hand, are told to remain virgins until they're married unless they want to be known as "that" girl everyone gets to take a ride on. It's weird trying to give advice to a female to how to get a dude 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
, all I know is how to and to, advise dudes how to have sex as much as possible, and most dudes that I know are turned off by women who have that mentality. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You've typed more in 2 posts than damn near everyone in this thread combined and haven't said ****.

Only simple minded people make judgments based just on when a woman has decides to give it up.

Have sex when you're ready to have sex. Period.

Last edited:
You've typed more in 2 posts than damn near everyone in this thread combined and haven't said ****.

Only simple minded people make judgments based just on when a woman has decides to give it up.

How can you post a didn't read .gif, and then say I haven't said ****? So, you basically didn't read what I wrote but at the same time I didn't say anything?
Only simple minded people make judgments based just  on when a woman has decides to give it up.
But I thought putting an arbitrary date on when to have sex is beyond stupid? Shouldn't it supposed to be specific, determined and dated according to your previous post? And why can't women wait and decide to have sex with someone in particular when THEY'RE ready? 

Where did I state I judge women based on when they spread their legs for me? I clearly stated that I CATEGORIZE them. When did I say I was God Almighty and judged others?

Are you trolling, or illiterate?

Last edited:
But I thought putting an arbitrary date on when to have sex is beyond stupid? Shouldn't it supposed to be specific, determined and dated according to your previous post? And why can't women wait and decide to have sex with someone in particular when THEY'RE ready?

:rolleyes

I was referring to a women being ready since they ultimately decide when/if it happens. First date. Tenth date. Whenever SHE is ready. Not because some random probationary period has expired.

Where did I state I judge women based on when they spread their legs for me? I clearly stated that I CATEGORIZE them. When did I say I was God Almighty and judged others?

You can't categorize someone without some sort of judgement.

Are you trolling, or illiterate?

The irony

You already derailed this thread enough with your walls of text. Have fun. :nthat:

Last edited:
This.

:pimp: :pimp:

I HAS CONFUSION
:\

Yo... Me too, and it's MY thread :lol:

What do our dates consist of ? Chilling around the crib (movies, tv, playing video games, painting, random karaoke) we went out to a party last weekend, hit a bar to meet mutual friends, we went to some conference for gamers ( :lol: )

So far he's paid whenever we've grabbed a bite and for club fare/drinks

Yo... Me too, and it's MY thread
laugh.gif

What do our dates consist of ? Chilling around the crib (movies, tv, playing video games, painting, random karaoke) we went out to a party last weekend, hit a bar to meet mutual friends, we went to some conference for gamers (
laugh.gif
)
So far he's paid whenever we've grabbed a bite and for club fare/drinks
 What was your original question tho.

Sounds like its going ok so far.

cooking steak for a guy isn't the same as a steak from Per Se's....it's a steak that can be bought from Wal-Mart.No big deal, if you want to cheat order a couple of steaks from the Cheesecake factory.

Last edited:

the part i bolded caught my eye. the hell are you talking about? dude can't be serious and how are you typing all this?

Last edited:
 What was your original question tho.
Sounds like its going ok so far.

my original issue honestly was how to deal with a man who's had his heartbroken.... the guy I'm dating now mentioned it to me (without me even asking) when we were talking one night about why we weren't in relationships (a conversation he brought btw) He was talking about how this girl he was "in love with" pretty much ignored his advances and didn't even go out on a date with him. Needless to say, it's been messing with him and he always has issues with opening up to women... though after he told me that, he followed up by saying "yea.. I haven't told many people that"

So i was reaching out to guys WHO HAD THEIR HEARTBROKEN, for their input. Like, how did they get out of that funk... what did a special lady or current girlfriend do to help them etc.

Also, to chime in about the whole how soon to sleep with a guy---- man, I think that's something young dudes get caught up on :lol: :lol:

My last relationship we didn't we 3 months and were together for a year, he introduced me to his family even before that. If I'm feeling somebody, forget waiting--- I just go with the moment. To me making somebody wait just for the sole purpose of waiting is along the lines of playing games.... we too old for that. Also sleeping with somebody soon is different from a "one night stand". To me one night stand is I meet you at a random club/bar and I go home with you THAT NIGHT and then I'm expecting it to go somewhere. Who does that? But If the first and second date were nice and I enjoyed myself and you enjoyed yourself I'm not going to NOT sleep with you because of some "unwritten" rule.

But that's just my point of view, but what do I know? I don't have a man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom