Question for Fellas Who Have Had Their Heartbroken Vol. a girl seeking MALE advice **EDIT** #CUFFED

Chick threads on NT.. but from an actual chick.. now thats pretty freshh :nthat:

.. not sure what the problem is. but thanks for being here lol, we need more women around here. Its good to hear things from a different prespective. Keep it up, and good luck :tongue: .. #NiketalkChicks :nthat:

:stoneface:
:rofl: at gif.

my man, i can pinpoint at least 3 girl problem threads from dudes with far more estrogen than this one, it actually makes more sense for a girl to ask a bunch of dudes about a concern with her dude, than a dude asking a whole bunch of other dudes about a concern with his woman...

You hooked up with homeboy, right? What else is there to do to show your affection?
The best way thru a man heart is thru a women's stomach. If you know what I mean.
LOL That was a good one.

But through her mouth is just as good.

my man, i can pinpoint at least 3 girl problem threads from dudes with far more estrogen than this one, it actually makes more sense for a girl to ask a bunch of dudes about a concern with her dude, than a dude asking a whole bunch of other dudes about a concern with his woman...

get outta here! U know this board is no place for using "logic"

and how I STILL ain't got no additional advice !? :lol: :lol:

Yo girl....your question makes no sense. How do you keep a relationship from fizzling out? And you think NTers might have the answer that most of the country doesnt?
Ask a better question and you might get better responses.

it's Bait2master I'm pretty sure.
also, I was gonna read and reply later, came back and question is de lee ted
I wonder if you asked because the other person is an NTer
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
I remember bait2master, and where did mightymouse go ?

You dudes are so rude
mean.gif
I SWEAR I thought NT had "grown" up, but I guess just cuz I did don't mean others did with me. Seen people posting advice threads and they were ACTUALLY getting responses so I went for it.

I'm used to it though *goes back to Lebron thread*
Grown up or not we wanna see them thangs boo.

You've been here 2 years you should know pics or ****.

Yo girl....your question makes no sense. How do you keep a relationship from fizzling out? And you think NTers might have the answer that most of the country doesnt?
Ask a better question and you might get better responses.

There was more but I edited it out--- so I'll just say "you're right"

Gator I’ve had my heart broken, and it did take me a few good years to get fully over her. U just got to show dude that your there for him no matter what, right now he can’t trust a woman fully yet, but jus put in the time and b there for him and it’ll b all good, don’t try and force him to deal with his situation, he’ll realize in time that it’s not worth his time, and he should move on, and focus on the things in his life that’s worth caring for

sheeeeeiiiiiid...
Somebody told you all the way wrong..
Surprise, awesome dinner being cooked in underwear >>>> *
Don't forget to pick your own tittie up and suck it...
Throw in a side of yambs, and he's on lock.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Surprise? hmmmm , it'd be kinda difficult cuz of his schedule.... I mean working people, u know how it is. You leave work and you stop and get something to eat w/o even thinking about it.

I'm down for cooking like I said, just not steak. It's only been a month :lol: I mean, if you had a chick making steak for you only a month into it and ya'll haven't even TALKED about whether or not it's exclusive.... you'd just take advantage of the situation wouldn't you??

Gator I’ve had my heart broken, and it did take me a few good years to get fully over her. U just got to show dude that your there for him no matter what, right now he can’t trust a woman fully yet, but jus put in the time and b there for him and it’ll b all good, don’t try and force him to deal with his situation, he’ll realize in time that it’s not worth his time, and he should move on, and focus on the things in his life that’s worth caring for

yea. Since he mentioned it I haven't brought it up again. I kinda thought about telling him "you know I appreciated what you told me and I just wanna let you know I'll be here for you etc." Too much tho, right? I should let the cards fall where they fall....

yea. Since he mentioned it I haven't brought it up again. I kinda thought about telling him "you know I appreciated what you told me and I just wanna let you know I'll be here for you etc." Too much tho, right? I should let the cards fall where they fall....
Yeah that's too much.
laugh.gif

Just show him that you'll be there for him; actions speak louder than words.

Real talk...if you just his friend and he aint tried to get at you once....he don't wanna be with you! Dude sounds soft anyway, so move on to a real G. In a relationship, you just gonna get dissapointed and find that out the hard way.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Surprise? hmmmm , it'd be kinda difficult cuz of his schedule.... I mean working people, u know how it is. You leave work and you stop and get something to eat w/o even thinking about it.
I'm down for cooking like I said, just not steak. It's only been a month :lol: I mean, if you had a chick making steak for you only a month into it and ya'll haven't even TALKED about whether or not it's exclusive.... you'd just take advantage of the situation wouldn't you....
solution. ?.

Hold out on the yambs, but just make the food...

You keep your dude, he doesn't take the box for granted.

Its lame for dudes to bring "exclusion " to bring exclusion to the table. That's for girls to do.

Last edited:
You make it a point to say the situation is only a month old and how it's not exclusive but you're already concerned about keeping it fresh??

You're probably feeling him more than he's feeling you (which is normal) so dial that **** back. Nothing you can do to get his mind where yours is...it comes with time or else he'll just be telling you what you wanna hear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom