QUESTION FOR NT GUN OWNERS Vol. What Purchases Since the Election?

I am curious to see what the NT gun owners have purchased before or after the election. Personally, I didn't take the elections seriously. I thoughtwe might get a little price increase on hi-cap magazines, ammo, and on some of the semi-auto rifles BUT I didn't expect this ridiculous pricegouging that's going on. I mean, stripped AR recievers were $80-$125(depending on brand) back in August/September, now the same ones are going for$180-$250 a pop! All online vendors are back ordered 3-6 months and some companies like Spike's Tactical is raping the masses charging $180 per recieverwhen they were just $110 in October. All stores are virtually out of AR/AK mags, even if some are in stock they are marked 80% over original price. Maybe Iwas too young back in 94' to remember the last AWB ban, so I regret not buying more ammo, AK/AR mags, and recievers when they were cheap. Now you gottapay a premium price if you can get a hold of anything.

I am glad that I got through Essential Arms and ordered my limit of 3 recievers for $105 a piece. Now I gotta wait 4-5 months for my rifle kits that Iordered.

3117227912_6b8cffa615_o.jpg

For your consideration, this is a thread for Gun owners. Please, no immature comments that can lead to a thread closure.

plan on getting a Mossberg 500 and S&W 686+ in the coming months, but I'm not really in a rush to purchase firearms due to the election

I figure the rest of the states are gonna have to catch up to our Cali laws first before we see changes here

pretty much, I've just been buying ammo and stocking up on that

i just had this convo yesterday with an ex cop, he just copped an ak 47 an he loaded up on ammo.

i didnt copp anything new yet but i def plan on getting something before election. so yea january imma def make a phone call i gotta ask dude for it tomorrow.this thread reminded me.

edit: an yea the price gougin is serious, im hopin i can get that hook up. this guy has a lot of connects in my state and he still does private security andsuch all the time.

I'm going to probably pick up two more guns. Another Glock 22 and possibly a Sig. I have two tactical S&W Sigma .40 Cal w/ Nightsights and Compensatedbarrels now.

i got a few attitude adjusters on deck, plan on copping a few more at the gun shows... straight hand to hand sales, no paperwork...

mac 90 fully...
n120503433_30763675_848.jpg

ak47
n120503433_30540813_3265.jpg

screenname in my lap...
n120503433_30675991_9827.jpg

i want an AR15, but out here you gotta have law enforcement paperwork...

I got this Last Saturday, Havent shot it yet but I plan to next week while I spend the week in Virginia.

Winchester Model 70 .30-.06 with a new Simmons 3x9 scop

I GOT IT FOR SOOOO CHEAP. I WAS SOOOOO BOOOSTED.

Imma use it for the week then sell it to one of my uncles
laugh.gif

young dudes don't wanna get punched in their faces so they carry a burner and catch a bunch of cases - jadakiss. I'm tired tired of seeing thesee-thugs carrying for all the reasons. Exact reason why Democrats don't like to see gun owners prosper.

AR-15, ammo prices in Texas are sky high and that's only IF they have what you need! Online shops are almost 90% over price.

Originally Posted by mister cannon

young dudes don't wanna get punched in their faces so they carry a burner and catch a bunch of cases - jadakiss. I'm tired tired of seeing these e-thugs carrying for all the reasons. Exact reason why Democrats don't like to see gun owners prosper.

indifferent.gif

They're e-thugs because they're gun owners? How's that work?

indifferent.gif

just got me a new one this week

a picture of me in action:
2ql4ew8.jpg

(thats me front and center)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Picked up a Sig Sauer P239 40.cal Dak in October for my birthday...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

239-DAK-detail-L.jpg

[/color]

young dudes don't wanna get punched in their faces so they carry a burner and catch a bunch of cases - jadakiss. I'm tired tired of seeing these e-thugs carrying for all the reasons. Exact reason why Democrats don't like to see gun owners prosper.

e-thugs? wouldn't that be the opposite of a gun owner, since real thugs have guns and all?

I'm waiting on the FBI paperwork to get back. I'm worried about this price gouging though.

a1235bdfe879585b835cf4f87313b718241deec.jpg

281251ae605d182cf5b76f6fbc1710396bbe4a4.jpg

Yes, I have guns for my e-cred and e-thuggery.

Damn I dont care what anyone says...I could never shoot a dear
smh.gif

and to the thread I havent picked up anything yet but in 8 months when I turn 21 ill have the CWP.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Boo hoo.

Wimp.

laugh.gif

I was kidding, but are you a tough guy for shooting a deer?

Like, if you're gonna shoot something, make it worthwhile, like a grizzly bear or somethin.

Do u shoot stray dogs too?

Nah, not a tough guy.

And a 175lb dressed, 8 point buck all of a sudden isn't worthwhile....
roll.gif

If I had a chance at at Grizzly, I would.

Nice try, champ.

Back
Top Bottom