question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

It's just implied. They have the same last name and they make little references throughout the show, like his btch mom talking about how Nay's dad was a gangsta
And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
 that almost made me cry... Watching Presbyluski in season 4 made me want to be a teacher 
frown.gif
No lie, last year I was picking program's for university and I told my parents I wanted to become a teacher after watching Prez

changed my mind a few months later though

Originally Posted by ABC

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

It's just implied. They have the same last name and they make little references throughout the show, like his btch mom talking about how Nay's dad was a gangsta
And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
 that almost made me cry... Watching Presbyluski in season 4 made me want to be a teacher 
frown.gif
No lie, last year I was picking program's for university and I told my parents I wanted to become a teacher after watching Prez

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by ABC

And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Dukie and Randys stories to me were the saddest
frown.gif
. They were just kids
30t6p3b.gif
,guess it shows how hard it really is.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by ABC

And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Dukie and Randys stories to me were the saddest
frown.gif
. They were just kids
30t6p3b.gif
,guess it shows how hard it really is.

That can't be Nammond. Remember, when the car thief rolled up to Colvin's crib in an Escalade to say what up? 
laugh.gif

That can't be Nammond. Remember, when the car thief rolled up to Colvin's crib in an Escalade to say what up? 
laugh.gif

Nae lived happily ever after. it's a shame because i never rooted for his soft @*$ anyway, but he was simply born into the wrong family. he was cotton soft.

Mike was always my favorite kid out of the bunch. dude had those survival instincts in him from day one.

I remember reading the character profiles on HBO's website and saw that Randy and Cheese had the same last name and was like
c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

But yeah, it was never mentioned on the show but I remember Simon talking about it in an article.

I remember reading the character profiles on HBO's website and saw that Randy and Cheese had the same last name and was like
c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

But yeah, it was never mentioned on the show but I remember Simon talking about it in an article.

Nae lived happily ever after. it's a shame because i never rooted for his soft @*$ anyway, but he was simply born into the wrong family. he was cotton soft.

Mike was always my favorite kid out of the bunch. dude had those survival instincts in him from day one.

Originally Posted by Squalie413

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar
Nay= D'angelo (but he was lucky by meeting Bunny)
Randy= that fat guy that had the connect wit the drugs

If you're talking strictly about Randy's food flipping skills, then yes. Everything else about him, I don't understand the comparison. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

If you're talking strictly about Randy's food flipping skills, then yes. Everything else about him, I don't understand the comparison. 

i'm pretty sure i cried when Mike had to leave his little brother and then dropped Dookie off...my dude never stood a chance...

i'm gonna have to watch this again cuz i dont know who cheese is
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure i cried when Mike had to leave his little brother and then dropped Dookie off...my dude never stood a chance...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
prop joe's nephew / method man

laugh.gif
Cheese is Method Man's character. the gif of him ice grilling during the board meeting >>>

laugh.gif
Cheese is Method Man's character. the gif of him ice grilling during the board meeting >>>

laugh.gif
prop joe's nephew / method man

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Were we being lead to believe that that was Nay laying on the ground in one of the final scenes in the series finale?
I seem to remember him coming back to visit after his graduation or whatever

Didn't the kid have a long ponytail?  I haven't watched it in a while so it's kinda foggy to me right now
??????

Nah he's showed in finale "doing good" with Bunny Colvin still
pimp.gif

"Wow Mr. C you know the Mayor too...?" - Namond

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Were we being lead to believe that that was Nay laying on the ground in one of the final scenes in the series finale?
I seem to remember him coming back to visit after his graduation or whatever

Didn't the kid have a long ponytail?  I haven't watched it in a while so it's kinda foggy to me right now
??????

Nah he's showed in finale "doing good" with Bunny Colvin still
pimp.gif

"Wow Mr. C you know the Mayor too...?" - Namond

bijald0331 wrote:

bijald0331 wrote:
Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar

Nay is not D'angelo by a long shot D is kinda gangster Nay will get popped in like a month tops if he was in the game dude is softer than toilet tissue
laugh.gif
 and he be acting all hard
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom