question for "The Wire" heads...

see... 
laugh.gif

it was never mentioned on the show, but the David Simon said in an interview that Cheese Wagstaff was infact Randy's father

this is the scene i'm talking about btw, I guess it's just the hair that had me thinking it was Nay
vlcsnap00001aa.png

Cheese and Randy had the same last name so the director wanted people to put the pieces together without giving out too much detail.

Dookies ending was the saddest to me besides bodie getting popped.

Cheese and Randy had the same last name so the director wanted people to put the pieces together without giving out too much detail.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

yeah, I must have had something in my eye during that scene 
frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

It's just implied. They have the same last name and they make little references throughout the show, like his btch mom talking about how Nay's dad was a gangsta
And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
 that almost made me cry... Watching Presbyluski in season 4 made me want to be a teacher 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

It's just implied. They have the same last name and they make little references throughout the show, like his btch mom talking about how Nay's dad was a gangsta
And Dukie 
30t6p3b.gif
 that almost made me cry... Watching Presbyluski in season 4 made me want to be a teacher 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

frown.gif
Fam tried to escape being what his family was and still couldnt outrun his fate
tired.gif

When I saw him tweakin' in front of Prez had me
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
Fam tried to escape being what his family was and still couldnt outrun his fate
tired.gif

When I saw him tweakin' in front of Prez had me
30t6p3b.gif

I was hurt by the fact that Mike had to leave Dukie like that.  When he dropped him off, and Dukie was tryna reminisce about throwin the piss balloons and Mike just clearly didn't remember anymore.  The look on his face was like... "I kno I'ma never see you again."

His friendship wit Mike and his lil brother was the only thing keeping him afloat, and then just like that...all hope is gone 
frown.gif

I was hurt by the fact that Mike had to leave Dukie like that.  When he dropped him off, and Dukie was tryna reminisce about throwin the piss balloons and Mike just clearly didn't remember anymore.  The look on his face was like... "I kno I'ma never see you again."

His friendship wit Mike and his lil brother was the only thing keeping him afloat, and then just like that...all hope is gone 
frown.gif

it was never mentioned on the show, but the David Simon said in an interview that Cheese Wagstaff was infact Randy's father

this is the scene i'm talking about btw, I guess it's just the hair that had me thinking it was Nay
vlcsnap00001aa.png
Its possible that the hair is actually blood as well. Its pretty hard to tell.

vlcsnap00001aa.png
Its possible that the hair is actually blood as well. Its pretty hard to tell.

vlcsnap00001aa.png
is that hair though? or blood? can't really tell. but for sure i never noticed this.

it seemed like namond left that all behind when he saw what's-his-face in the SUV while he was doing homework.

and i don't think The Wire will ever be on bluray Simon said he wanted to keep the 4:3 and gritty feel to the series... you can always upconvert
ohwell.gif

vlcsnap00001aa.png
is that hair though? or blood? can't really tell. but for sure i never noticed this.

it seemed like namond left that all behind when he saw what's-his-face in the SUV while he was doing homework.

and i don't think The Wire will ever be on bluray Simon said he wanted to keep the 4:3 and gritty feel to the series... you can always upconvert
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom