Question For Those Who Purchased The Vs Released In 2006 and Wear Them.

grapes yeallowing on the sides of the soles but thats the pair i rock heaps, fire reds yellowing a bit the black silvers, lasers, green beans are good tho

the sole has on my green beans but they were like that when i bought em at the end of 07, my fire reds are nice still though

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

man my stealths yellowed pretty badly
smh.gif

especially on the mesh
eyes.gif
yikes...mine still look brand new...same with the fire reds

If you wear the kicks they are going to yellow I purchased Grapes , Fire Red, and Stelths all of mine have at least a hint of yellow but, i knew this wascoming due to past Vs.

My fire reds & blk/chrome have started 2 yellow a bit..these were the last 2 pairs I wanted to see yellow but my grapes..stealths..and burgundy's arestill fresh..

My Black/N.Carolina got yellowed badly on the mesh,used them as beater
Grapes,fire red,green bean,black silver are in perfect condition but DS

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

man my stealths yellowed pretty badly
smh.gif

especially on the mesh
eyes.gif
I used 2 play ball in mines and keep them in my trunk so imagine my yellowing.
laugh.gif

The last set of V's were terrible.

Pretty much any shoe with a clear anything doesn't stand a chance now. I don't know why the materials yellow sooo much more faster.

My cousin gave me his fire reds and white stealths. Both are still in very good condition but the yellowing on the fire reds is like pissy yellow on the bottombut the netting looks alright, and my white stealth 5's is pretty much the same thing but I use them to go to work and casual. But the yellowingdoesn't bother me as much because it's natural and I only wear them every now and then

please please please... if you have any paper in the box, take it out!!! that contributes...

My Fire Reds are pretty yellow on the sides, tongue, and soles. I only wear them once every few months too...kinda upset me. I seen the process starting about2 months after I got them.

fire reds are SLIGHTlY yellow, if i didn't have a ds pair i wudnt be able to tell.

its probably on how u store them i have two medium sized silicia packs with the V's i wear...

my stealths are perfectly fine to me. the mesh is still looking fresh and the sides of the bottom sole too. only the bottom of the shoe is yellow because iwore them a lot and they got dirty.

umm i wore all my Vs like at lease 4 times and they all seem fine, just a little yellow and the mesh is fine ill take pics later onN post

My DS grapes and reds are fine, but my carolina/blacks are yellowed pretty good...thinking about trying out the seaglow.

Back
Top Bottom