question regarding the spiz'ikes that drop on the 31st.

will they release to Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction etc. b/c i'm trying to make a decision b/w cool grey's and cactus'.

yes, they will and they release on 12/24(Christmas Eve) now. Date was moved up when the package was moved up

IM NOT CERTAIN IF THEY'LL BE AVAILABLE @ FINISHLINE,
FOOTLOCKER BUT IM SURE THEY'LL BE @ FOOTACTION & I THINK THE RELEASE DATE WAS MOVED ON DEC. 24.
CHECK SWOOSH JORDAN RELEASE DATE FOR SURE.

The launch date on the highly anticipated Retro 11 & 12 Countdown package will move from December 26th to December 20th.
Both Spiz'ike Quick Strike packages will move from December 31st to December 24th.
The following styles now launch on December 20th, 2008.
338149-991 Collezione 11&12
338150-991 Collezione 11&12 GS
The following styles now launch on December 24th, 2008.
315371-091 Spiz'ike Stealth/Black-Lt Graphite-White
317321-091 Spiz'ike GS Stealth/Black-Lt Graphite-White
315371-031 Spiz'ike (Nelly) Black/Citron-Pure Purple-White

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

yes, they will and they release on 12/24(Christmas Eve) now. Date was moved up when the package was moved up
oh, even better! thanks for the info

Originally Posted by marqueemark

IM NOT CERTAIN IF THEY'LL BE AVAILABLE @ FINISHLINE,
FOOTLOCKER BUT IM SURE THEY'LL BE @ FOOTACTION & I THINK THE RELEASE DATE WAS MOVED ON DEC. 24.
CHECK SWOOSH JORDAN RELEASE DATE FOR SURE.
swoosh jordan? that's a website?

Originally Posted by victorjames

The launch date on the highly anticipated Retro 11 & 12 Countdown package will move from December 26th to December 20th.
Both Spiz'ike Quick Strike packages will move from December 31st to December 24th.
oh ok, thanks, greatly appreciated.
can i have the source you got this info from if thats cool with you?

oh ok that's cool, i think that's the pair i'm leaning towards, but i still ahven't made up my mind yet.....can i ask why you prefer the blackcactus over the coo grey?

Originally Posted by aaronj

oh ok that's cool, i think that's the pair i'm leaning towards, but i still ahven't made up my mind yet.....can i ask why you prefer the black cactus over the coo grey?

I was never a BIG fan of Spiz'ikes but the only pair I have are the Black / Red / Green pair and I think they look best in a black base colorway .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

oh ok that's cool, i think that's the pair i'm leaning towards, but i still ahven't made up my mind yet.....can i ask why you prefer the black cactus over the coo grey?

I was never a BIG fan of Spiz'ikes but the only pair I have are the Black / Red / Green pair and I think they look best in a black base colorway .

yeah that pair is pretty cold!
even the black on the kings county made them look slick, i just don't like that white part that goes across the middle

greys are cool b/c you can rock them with a black tee, white tee, grey tee, the plain comfy stuff

Originally Posted by victorjames

oh ok, thanks, greatly appreciated.
can i have the source you got this info from if thats cool with you?

My spot that is an authorized dealer......from a reliable source....and by now most sneaker blogs are dropping the news too.

yea. cool greys for me. I have nothing to wear thats purple and greenish.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Both Spizikes are great both no money left after the 11/12 CDP

i agree.. i will probably just spend my $$$$ getting extra packs of 11/12 CDP rather that spizikes.. it will not sold out as quick as the highly anticipated11/12 CDP.

Back
Top Bottom