Quick lil gems on dealing with women.

Don't mean to laugh at your pain but the way you put that....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hah, no worries I'm well over her.  Looking back we were young and she did need to find herself.  She found out she was a **** 
laugh.gif

I think there is alot of truth in that list, but to me it is on the extreme side. All women are not the same and don't all want the same things in a guy, but most women want a man who... is a man. That doesn't mean being a jerk or controlling or dominating, not letting her make decisions, not valuing her opinion etc etc. But she does want a provider, a protector, a supporter, etc. Most don't want a guy who starts crying when she's upset with him or that she can push around. Women want to be with a man. If they wanted to be with a feminine creature they'd be with another woman. Oh, and I assure you she wants a man to be a man in the bedroom.

As for you my friend:

What does "be a man" even mean?

Good luck, sir.

I want to see the first dude to say this is exactly how he leads his relationship and is actually in a healthy one or one at all... :rofl: people who believe there are guidelines to how to lead a relationship are fools, the dynamics of each individual on this planet are completely different...yes I agree with a man being the representative of strength in his relationship, but this bs list is making it sound as if a relationship should e ruled by the man with an iron fist :rofl: good luck with that...

In before the Alphas come forward.

I want to see the first dude to say this is exactly how he leads his relationship and is actually in a healthy one or one at all... :rofl: people who believe there are guidelines to how to lead a relationship are fools, the dynamics of each individual on this planet are completely different...yes I agree with a man being the representative of strength in his relationship, but this bs list is making it sound as if a relationship should e ruled by the man with an iron fist :rofl: good luck with that...

All "advice" should be taken with a grain of salt. This is solid, probably based on experience and seems to be about early in relationships or just the general dating scene, not marriage. The takeaway should be to be a man always, but ya'll ****** take everything literal on both sides just to start arguments.

I agree

Last edited:
All "advice" should be taken with a grain of salt. This is solid, probably based on experience and seems to be about early in relationships or just the general dating scene, not marriage. The takeaway should be to be a man always, but ya'll ****** take everything literal on both sides just to start arguments.

Last edited:
its funny last week i was on this shorty, she started acting different had to drop it, i aint for the stress

y'all are making it too complicated, if you ain't getting no yambs right now don't worry. Just get on ur grind, stack ur paper, workout, find a hobby. Keep urself busy and the buns will find their way to you. You gotta be urself in the sense of not changing ur ideals for women but that doesnt mean to not try to better urself as a human being. There's a lot more important things in the world besides yambs. When you realize that you wont care as much when you talk to women and you will most def get better results. If some of y'all that stressed go blaze one up and play some curren$y :pimp:

its funny last week i was on this shorty, she started acting different had to drop it, i aint for the stress

Good :pimp: Your time is too valuable to waste on a chick who's not cooperating. Don't be scared to kick these chicks to the curb fellas.

co-sign

I fling with my first hood-sewer dweller I had to be exactly like that list.. I'll never mess with another one.

I know so many cats that are the exact opposites of this list and they all married or have had plenty of relationships, but yet I'm the single one. I don't even consider most of them my equal, I wouldn't want to go to war with them by my side,

You have to approach every relationship differently with women.

Yambs come and go especially if you don't pursue below average chicks.

I went on a drought of 3 months and then had 3 different chicks in 3 weeks and was batting like .800 on numbers. Not a single thing was changed in terms of strategy. Sometimes chicks just flake and sometimes you can just have a series of flakes in a row (when it rains, it pours)

It's not you, it's them

Last edited:

i can tell you were that loser in HS that couldnt get buns :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom