Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

^^^^
roll.gif

**Yawns** 25th Anniversary huh? Yeah there's a couple of shoes i like but i thought 2010 was goin to bring massive heat, not just a couple of pairs of oklooking shoes.......

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

TIME TO REJOICE INFRARED 6'S BEING RETROED! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NOW LET ME FINISH EATING MY SALAD...
reading is fundamental..... VARSITY RED

PS on page 2.

WHITE/BLACK VI:
and thats why you just photoshopped a picture of what should be white and black 6's, with white/charcoal/navy colorway....

THESE WILL BE REFFERRED TO AS INFRAREDS, whether you like it or not, just like black/true red 7's are "raptors"

get a life kid.

EDIT: LULZ. ur from Paign. If you go to school there you should know my legend, esp @ FAR. Townies FTL.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6's yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Appreciated.

And why do people keep saying infrareds?!

It clearly states: VARSITY RED.

Photoshop:

sick.gif

blackiceblaze wrote:

TIME TO REJOICE INFRARED 6'S BEING RETROED! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NOW LET ME FINISH EATING MY SALAD...
reading is fundamental..... VARSITY RED

PS on page 2.

WHITE/BLACK VI:

eek.gif

I actually got to hold the samples of the 6's. The varsity red is prominent and very similar quality to the CDP VI's. Also, for those hoping it willread Nike Air in the place of a jumpman, stop getting your hopes up. It is Jordan BRAND and will continue to use it's own logos.

Black/White 6's will be copped and rocked to the fullest. Varsity reds maybe...not to much of a fan of that infared color so varsity red could be abetter look.

Some1 needs to break the mold on the 1's

What does it cost to make those 5 for a Penny?

ehh. black varsity red VIs are copped might get white black. i don't like those spizike colorways. might look better than person.

i'm sick and tired of jordan brand. black/varsity red VI is BS. JUST GIVE US THE INFRAREDS, YOU DUMMIES. looks like i'm going to pass unless i get thereal thing. thank you to redbrim for the info. MUCH APPRECIATED!

Back
Top Bottom