Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

if those VI's and those metallic I's are done right , 2010 is starting off good , minus all the fusion garbage
happy.gif

The blk/varsity red VIs will more than likely be these. (off Jumpman23.com)
2s1ptnd.jpg

I'm surprised no one else put this up yet.
pimp.gif

I wonder what those Spiz'ikes look like in person. The Infared VIs are the only things that interest me so far.

Bred 12s November
Spacejams in December
Infareds in January
Those black/cement spizikes are goin to be cold... i can picture them already JB is goin to make so much cash.... BTK

pleaassseeeee jb do not mess this up release the og 1s, infareds and metallic silver 1s and dont make it a crazy limited release and im kinda like those inline1s

Those black cement spizikes look promising but have to see more pics of them tho time will tell but as 4 da 6s those are
pimp.gif

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. infrared wannabe's copped x 10. not infrareds but close. i bet these are the ones on jumpman23.com under the aj6.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The AJF8 looks absolutely NOTHING like a Force.

At all.

laugh.gif

The higher they go up in numbers, the further and further away from a 'AF1' look they get, which makes sense, since the look of Jordans was increasingyear after year after year.

But I'm saying, if it looks NOTHING like a Force, why call it a 'Jordan Force'?

Some Infrared 6's that's all I needed to see. But why does JB keep putting Jump mans on the back of Retro 1's? That's ignorant in my opinionconsidering it wasn't used on a shoe till the 3's now they will slap it anywhere they can.

White/Black VI's
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
AMAZING! Those Are, In My Opinion, One Of The Best VI's I've Ever Seen! AUTOMATIC COP! Every time I say I'm gonna stop with the Jordans,they drop something that keeps me in! Fusion 8's.. BIG SMH but not surprised. I hear about this before, and I knew it was a horrible idea...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Some Infrared 6's that's all I needed to see. But why does JB keep putting Jump mans on the back of Retro 1's? That's ignorant in my opinion considering it wasn't used on a shoe till the 3's now they will slap it anywhere they can.

Not InfraRed.. VARSITY Red.

Back
Top Bottom