Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

Damn those VIs the black and white, and the INFAREDS! cant wait Those Is and Spiz'ikes dont look that bad. Thx a lot for the info.

Infrareds and the Red alpha ones will be copped forsure

EDIT: My bad, not the "infrareds" but will be copped nonetheless

VIs in WHite and Black
pimp.gif

AJF VIII
smh.gif

And honestly, I can't wait for the Blase Mid (really nice casual kick, which is where my sense in fashion is going towards now)

I like both VI's, but I wish they'd give us an OG colorway. Just give us the white/infrared or black/infrared already!

blackiceblaze wrote:
Originally Posted by tree4twenty

blackiceblaze wrote:
TIME TO REJOICE INFRARED 6'S BEING RETROED! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NOW LET ME FINISH EATING MY SALAD...
reading is fundamental..... VARSITY RED

PS on page 2.

WHITE/BLACK VI:

and thats why you just photoshopped a picture of what should be white and black 6's, with white/charcoal/navy colorway....

THESE WILL BE REFFERRED TO AS INFRAREDS, whether you like it or not, just like black/true red 7's are "raptors"

get a life kid.

EDIT: LULZ. ur from Paign. If you go to school there you should know my legend, esp @ FAR. Townies FTL.

OHHHHH, it's a nickname. My bad. How the hell could I get that confused? I figured you seen the pic and assumed that they were Infrareds just like all theother people typing in "INFRAREDS. YAY"!!! (Nickname - Good cop-out)

Afterall, calling 1 shoe by the nickname of another shoe is very common, so I don't have any idea what I was thinking.
eyes.gif
Calling a "bred" shoe infrareds is genius! I'm going to startcalling my Fire red 5's "maroons" and my True Blue 3's "Powders"....

I'm not one of those people that complain about nickname's of shoes. I could care less. If that is what you are going to call it, than more power toyou. Personally, I think you are full of %+!% with the nickname cop-out. Come on, man. You looked at a pic of a black/red VI and yelled "INFRARED"!!You said: "INFRARED 6'S BEING RETROED" - There never has been a Black/Varsity red VI, so how can it be retroed?

Kid? LOL. UI students are the biggest *******. 80% of UI students are spoiled brats on mommy and daddies money, but all 100% think they're big, bad, andbetter than everyone else. What's funny though, is those same KIDS stay in the News-Gazette for getting robbed. Walking down 1st St. withan import and pants so tight, you can't run....

Don't worry about responding because you are on ignore. Do something productive with your time. Throw on your tight pants, put on your helmet, and rideyour bike on down to Zorba's. Order a Low cholesterol flat bread sandwich while you browse the Internet for something to spend your parents money on, justlike all the students...

And no, I didn't leave the mid sole navy. Big difference between these 2 pics:

Is this better, Master?

people should reserve judgment on those varsity red VI's until they see an actual pic. you're only looking at a 2 dimensional rendering of the sneaker.the colors may look a little different in person. somebody here even said they held them in their hand and the red was more vibrant. besides, if they actuallyused infrared, it would come out hot pink and you guys would all still complain.

A lot of people are noticing JB is coming out with so many different I's. Economically speaking, the reason why the I's are coming out endlessly isbecause it's the cheapest shoe to manufacture and the widest margin of profit JB can get.

Thanks REDBRIM for the 411.

so instead of jordan giving us infareds and making everybody on the planet happy

they are going to change the color to varsity red and screw us over like they have been....................................peace

Back
Top Bottom