Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

smh.gif

^^^^ i'm guessing u posted in the wrong forum idk how u could do that mistake but ohhh wellll

anyways yea i heard they going to release some quickstrikes as well but didn't take the info seriously guessed i should haved.... i'm just glad the6's are releasing again!!!!!!!!

lol...I was just thinking maybe instead of black/infrared they will be black/ultraviolet

JB dont look at that....I was kidding

i will expect the worst so if we recieve of something we all would want such as infrareds I can be surprised..

yoo what if they release the vi that batman wore in that movie ,in the hi top version along with the shin guard joints that go over the shoe that would becrazy!!

Originally Posted by ninob1213

yoo what if they release the vi that batman wore in that movie ,in the hi top version along with the shin guard joints that go over the shoe that would be crazy!!
eyes.gif
i would not wear a pair of shoes with shin guards
laugh.gif

yoo what if they release the vi that batman wore in that movie ,in the hi top version along with the shin guard joints that go over the shoe that would be crazy!!

laugh.gif

I hope that was a joke

You would fit in perfectly at JB, are you related to Gentry perhaps?

Originally Posted by From Da South06

You would fit in perfectly at JB, are you related to Gentry perhaps?

co-sign I hope he/she is not serious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As long as they are Highs thats great news...lbut ows would still be better then most the garbage that has released lately

yoo what if they release the vi that batman wore in that movie ,in the hi top version along with the shin guard joints that go over the shoe that would be crazy!
What the bloodclot?

Im hoping for black and infrareds or the Black and purples up there

ima hold back my thoughts on this one till i atleast get piks..but by the looks of it (PO & Billy) its not going to be good..but i'll wait..thanksAGAIN BRIM for the info much appreciated 4sho..

it might have already been mentioned, not sure, but what about a blk/carolina blue colorway in a high?

For years the VI held the honor of being the only Retro that hasn't yet been violated. Looks like that's about the change.

Back
Top Bottom