Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

my emotions are mixed now, i'm hoping for a dope colorway but i'm wishing it's not a turd.

plaid? you sure he aint talkin about those multicolored fusions? thats the only thing plaid thats comin out anytime soon

I called the DTLRs in the Richmond VA area but they said they werent gettin them. If any one knows of any other spots here let me kno.

i thought we would have pics today
frown.gif

just hopped past the sydney spots and it's confirmed. they're dropping in may, are made of real elephant skins and ancient egyptian parchments and willrelease to coincide with the new indiana jones movie.

nah seriously, both footlockers in sydney, the only spots for jay in this city cbd, have never heard of these.

^^ Nah you off son, they're gonna be all made of all clear material and called the Crystal Skull VIs haha, may as well add to the "rumors"

i already got a pair of those crystal skull editions and mine are signed by michael jordan's gardener!

Originally Posted by eltouha

i already got a pair of those crystal skull editions and mine are signed by michael jordan's gardener!

OFF TOPIC:
LOL!!! @ anyone who thought gettin gentrys autograph on a shoe @ the JB event was a good idea!!

I wanna belive these are infra and theyve been misleading us...

ANYONE KNOW THE TOP SELLING NIKETOWNS??

Back
Top Bottom