R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Steezy, I hope you're never in the position to influence the minds of others. Jeez

Calling for killing of people with no trial just because you want the streets safe.

That is some top level ignorance.

I'm not calling for the killin of anyone, son the same way you didn't sympathize with the increase in the death rate of middle age white men, I don't sympathize with one more wreckless criminal with a gun being off the street....dat double standard.

General statements with no substance like these don't help matters either one way or another. For example out of the 346 black people that were killed by police, how many of them were innocently killed OR had a weapon in their hand or were ACTIVELY committing a crime at the time they were shot??

Were all 346 black people that were killed carrying Whole Foods shopping bags on their way home from picking up groceries for the evening to make dinner by police, were all 346 black people gunned down while committing armed bank robberies by police or were their varying factors and situations for all 346 black people that were killed by police??

I just posted a website with all the info you're talking about on it, stop it.

With your statement of "346 black people killed by police" no you didn't. Even still you could have and should have said how many of the 346 black people were armed or "allegedly armed" according to your website in your statement. Presenting blanket statements that aren't fact based don't help your case.

I'm not agreeing with Steezy or anything but I'm just waiting for someone to counter his statements

did you watch the video at all? 

Sterling was down on his back with his arms pinned behind him.

He wasn't in a position to grab his gun and fire off on the officers.

they damn near unloaded the full clip on him. 

him having a gun on him in a state that allows conceal carry isn't deserving of death.

Be safe out here fellas. :{

I'm not defending the cop at all, dude is a scumbag and should be held accountable, what I'm saying is dude also responsible for putting himself in that situation....this the life you chose to live, a life of criminal activity and carrying an illegal firearm, ya wouldn't be flinching is this dude got lit up in an argument by another civilian....so yes the cop is wrong, but dude shouldn't be walking around armed, specially with a criminal record...what type of positive influence was he for society? Dude was either gonna end up dead like he did or in jail...

Killed by a cop = poor guy.

Killed by another civilian = he was probably asking for it, nobody would care.

is this not the logic?

Lol at civilian vs civilian. We know what you mean by that b. Might as well just say it.

The good ol "what about black on black crime" argument.

We're here talking about this incident where a man was killed execution style and you've got the nerve to bring up his past. What a joke.

It never fails with some of you guys.

I'm not calling for the killin of anyone, son the same way you didn't sympathize with the increase in the death rate of middle age white men, I don't sympathize with one more wreckless criminal with a gun being off the street....dat double standard.

Uhh what? How is that similar?
If I remember correctly, one group was committing suicide, while the other is being unjustly murdered by the same servants we pay to protect us.
One isn't like the other.

Steezy, I hope you're never in the position to influence the minds of others. Jeez

Calling for killing of people with no trial just because you want the streets safe.

That is some top level ignorance.

So now you're desperate you want to throw out red herrings. How many times have I shut this nonsense down already. Hell I did it in that exact thread too.

Link to the thread of me saying that, so dudes in here can see how I made you look stupid in there too.

Not everyone makes themselves look like a clown as routinely as you do.

So miss me with this grasping at straws bull ****. Maybe you can find a more welcoming crowd for your nonsense on Stromfront

Last edited:
Other criminals do....my bad...

Maybe ya would have been more pleased if dudes fate was sealed by a criminal without a badge....got it.
You always base your arguments on irrelevant hypotheticals. Dude wasn't killed by a criminal without a badge, if he was the criminal would be in jail. You're trying to argue that blacks aren't outraged about violence in general when they are..

My bad, I only started reading at what he first said

I dont get it @ksteezy
, so you don't believe the guy should have been killed by the cop, but he shouldn't be walking on the streets either?

Oh for sure bro, I'm not saying he should have been murdered....hence I want the cop to be held accountable....but my mans should have been off the streets in a jail cell....ya caping for a felon with a loaded gun....why?

My bad, I only started reading at what he first said

I dont get it @ksteezy, so you don't believe the guy should have been killed by the cop, but he shouldn't be walking on the streets either?
It's text book SWS

Get your obvious politically correct statement out.

Cop was in the wrong hope he gets charged

Then you tell em how you really feel.

In this case....

O well, just another ***** off the streets. He deserved it.

If a dude commits multiple crimes and still walking around packing a loaded gun, get his *** off the streets by any means necessary, dude is a criminal and a danger to society....these are the types of clowns that let off random shots to open crowds with terrible aim and end up killing a poor child.

TWO CRIMINALS....one dead, one should be getting locked up.
You need to go back to Colombia with that 3rd world way of thinking. This America b where people are given constitutional rights.

Son dude could have been Asian, Latino or white, I don't give a damn....felon with illegal loaded gun, a threat to you and your family....ya cool with dudes like these walking around you and your kids, that's on you.

Henny cut it out, I grew up interacting with ***** cops my whole life, I know that you will not win in a fight with a cop, dudes have a liscence to kill....they wanna cuff you, you let them.
It's not always that simple. I've been harassed and abused by police officers after complying with their orders. A cop who had a bad day and in the mood to kill or hurt someone can find a way to make one look like a resister.

It's not always that simple. I've been harassed and abused by police officers after complying with their orders. A cop who had a bad day and in the mood to kill or hurt someone can find a way to make one look like a resister.

True indeed and I've gone through the same situations....you fighting back isn't going to actually make things better, it will only make it worst....you let these clown *** cops ride their power trip on, keep your mouth shut and live another day.

Oh for sure bro, I'm not saying he should have been murdered....hence I want the cop to be held accountable....but my mans should have been off the streets in a jail cell....ya caping for a felon with a loaded gun....why?
He was in the cell tho, he served his time and got out.  Not all felons are gonna be in jail for life.

I really hope he wasn't carrying though, especially if he was on probation like they're saying he was.  Cops see a gun on a black man and unfortunately it's open season in their eyes.

Dude seemed like he was on the way to changing his life for the better according to some of these reports too.

tired.gif

Son dude could have been Asian, Latino or white, I don't give a damn....felon with illegal loaded gun, a threat to you and your family....ya cool with dudes like these walking around you and your kids, that's on you.
So a felon with a loaded gun is a bigger threat to society than a non-felon with a loaded gun? One can have a felony for a non-violent offense like shop lifting. You gotta stop branching all felons into this violent criminal who needs to be put away stereotype. Not all felons are violent-criminals who want to harm people.

Last edited:
America, like much of the world has an issue with violence and as a society that without a doubt needs to change.

However, lets keep apples with apples and oranges with oranges.

These are police officers who are given authority in the community to protect and serve. That's why we're discussing this topic so passionately. Their job is to protect and serve the community and again and again they fail and black men more often than not are murdered. When they shoot a man on his back point blank in the chest, something is drastically broken.

So a felon with a loaded gun is a bigger threat to society than a non-felon with a loaded gun. One can have a felony for a non-violent offense like shop lifting. You gotta stop branching all felons into this violent criminal who needs to be put away stereotype. Not all felons are violent-criminals who want to harm people.

He was carrying a gun bro....you put yourself in a situation where you will either cause harm to someone else or yourself.

Now if he wasn't carrying and was turning his life around I will take back what i said about sympathizing, my feelings towards the cop won't change regardless...dude is a murderer and should be off the streets as well.

America, like much of the world has an issue with violence and as a society that without a doubt needs to change.

However, lets keep apples with apples and oranges with oranges.

These are police officers who are given authority in the community to protect and serve. That's why we're discussing this topic so passionately. Their job is to protect and serve the community and again and again they fail and black men more often than not are murdered. When they shoot a man on his back point blank in the chest, something is drastically broken.

I have never disputed this, 100% on the money.

I think what you're failing to acknowledge is that these types of situations are often only begun because an individual is African American and looks a certain way.

The cop didn't walk up to him knowing he was a felon.

And you're saying dude is a threat like you knew his character? What type of **** is that? Dude had a gun to protect himself and his family in the environment he lived in, it ain't all selfies and cheetah print toms for everybody out here man.

Back
Top Bottom