R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

General statements with no substance like these don't help matters either one way or another. For example out of the 346 black people that were killed by police, how many of them were innocently killed OR had a weapon in their hand or were ACTIVELY committing a crime at the time they were shot??

Were all 346 black people that were killed carrying Whole Foods shopping bags on their way home from picking up groceries for the evening to make dinner by police, were all 346 black people gunned down while committing armed bank robberies by police or were their varying factors and situations for all 346 black people that were killed by police??

I just posted a website with all the info you're talking about on it, stop it.

I think @ksteezy has made up his own way he thinks the police work. Seriously wonder if dude has ever had an interaction with a police officer. "Both parties are at fault"...sounding ignorant as hell.
I told you dudes before. Cuz lives in a bubble. A perfect Utopian Bubble. It is as if he is the most clueless human alive. No concept of REALITY

The way I see it, two criminals were caught in a fight, one got killed the other should go to jail....I feel very little sympathy for either one.
mean.gif

Cool but......

Was any of this necessary?

That's where you get the side eye.

That backhanded diss to this man for no reason.

He did not deserve to die because of his record.

Fam as adults we are responsible for the life we choose to live, if I choose a life of crime and violence and walk around packing, I'm pretty much putting a target on my back, he caught the L from a murderous cop and that's the only reason why this is even a discussion....you guys don't care about this dude not being with us anymore, ya care that the cop gets the proper punishment....which I understand fully because he was wrong

How are you gonna tell other ppl how they are supposed to feel?

Just because you dont feel sympathy, doesnt mean other people feel the same as you.

Cmon bro.....

Must be nice
This happened in my state 
mean.gif

Has a very ironic context to it cause this picture was taken at a confederate flag rally at Stone Mountain that ultimately came about because the backlash the confederate (racist) flag was getting at the time because of that murderer Dylan Roof and his brandishing of the confederate (racist) flag.

Wait so if a dude commits a crime he shouldn't deserve to live? :rollin :rollin :rollin

If a dude commits multiple crimes and still walking around packing a loaded gun, get his *** off the streets by any means necessary, dude is a criminal and a danger to society....these are the types of clowns that let off random shots to open crowds with terrible aim and end up killing a poor child.

TWO CRIMINALS....one dead, one should be getting locked up.

He seems pretty up front to me, hence his amount of posts in this thread.

It's just funny to me because I've seen people be banned from threads for less but they gonna let what he's doing rock.

^ This. I haven't been around on here too long. But I've seen plenty of that dudes racist slick talk in several threads. Mods and Meth just let him rock out like it's nothing. It's crazy.

How are you gonna tell other ppl how they are supposed to feel?

Just because you dont feel sympathy, doesnt mean other people feel the same as you.

Cmon bro.....

That's pretty ironic, you guys can feel sympathy for him....I'm not telling you how to feel, I'm sayin how I FEEL and ya calling for my head for it...

If a dude commits multiple crimes and still walking around packing a loaded gun, get his *** off the streets by any means necessary, dude is a criminal and a danger to society....these are the types of clowns that let off random shots to open crowds with terrible aim and end up killing a poor child.

TWO CRIMINALS....one dead, one should be getting locked up.
you lost your Bronx card son. You're from long island after that statement

Y'all gotta stop responding to ignorance man, filling up the thread with pettiness.

So selling CDs outside a bodega makes you scum? That warrants you should get whatever is coming to you?

Steezy, I hope you're never in the position to influence the minds of others. Jeez

Calling for killing of people with no trial just because you want the streets safe.

That is some top level ignorance.

Henny cut it out, I grew up interacting with ***** cops my whole life, I know that you will not win in a fight with a cop, dudes have a liscence to kill....they wanna cuff you, you let them.

Fam as adults we are responsible for the life we choose to live, if I choose a life of crime and violence and walk around packing, I'm pretty much putting a target on my back, he caught the L from a murderous cop and that's the only reason why this is even a discussion....you guys don't care about this dude not being with us anymore, ya care that the cop gets the proper punishment....which I understand fully because he was wrong

You are assuming you know how ppl feel about the situation...

When in fact some people could actually have sympathy for a person who was murdered....Yes dude that is possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom