R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Anyways, I can't watch this video. I'm tryna stop putting **** like this in my subconscious.

Anyways, I can't watch this video. I'm tryna stop putting **** like this in my subconscious.
This too. We've been real desensitized to things like this.

Even though this day and age its easier to get proof of corrupt officers thanks to cameras and phones being everywhere, it's honestly meaningless if the results and lack of convictions are still the same.

I think what you're failing to acknowledge is that these types of situations are often only begun because an individual is African American and looks a certain way.

The cop didn't walk up to him knowing he was a felon.

And you're saying dude is a threat like you knew his character? What type of **** is that? Dude had a gun to protect himself and his family in the environment he lived in, it ain't all selfies and cheetah print toms for everybody out here man.

Look at your logic man...I grew up in perhaps a worst neighborhood than you did (Tremont/crotona) section of the BX....pretty crappy place even for the Bronx, I never felt the need to feel protected was to walk around with heat....if anything that would make me feel more vulnerable....this int the wild Wild West bro.

Look at your logic man...I grew up in perhaps a worst neighborhood than you did (Tremont/crotona) section of the BX....pretty crappy place even for the Bronx, I never felt the need to feel protected was to walk around with heat....if anything that would make me feel more vulnerable....this int the wild Wild West bro.
This was before you had a family though.

When it's just you, you can do whatever but when you got a woman and seed(s) then it is what it is. Better them than you or one of yours.

I don't see how you can make a character judgement on someone for having a gun and being a felon like he was out here robbing banks and raping **** at gunpoint.

What kind of lifestyle were you living at the time ksteezy?

I felt the same way growing up, but that's because I had a solid family structure and stayed off the streets. Not everyone lives a square lifestyle like us, and some have no other choice. You should really consider that since you grew up in these neighborhoods.

I'm kind of surprised by how detached you are after where you say you're from.

Last edited:

I felt the same way growing up, but that's because I had a solid family structure and stayed off the streets. Not everyone lives a square lifestyle like us, and some have no other choice. You should really consider that since you grew up in these neighborhoods.

Single family home, lived with a family friend that dealt and used cocaine, been robbed, been jumped, had to run for cover from stray bullets of shootouts on my block...far from sheltered or detach....I know how it is in the hood and how most cops intercut with the people living there...not once did I defend the cop in this situation...you just gotta hold every party involved to their accountability for their life ending up where it did.

Jesus man.......this hurts seeing his son like that

Pieces of **** will still tell this boy his daddy deserved to be killed like a ******* animal in the street.

I can't stand living here man.

I'm not doing anymore talking

Sig check. **** this system and everything about it and anybody that sees what is happening here and turns a blind eye. Yall ain't **** just like these weak *** police.

Single family home, lived with a family friend that dealt and used cocaine, been robbed, been jumped, had to run for cover from stray bullets of shootouts on my block...far from sheltered or detach....I know how it is in the hood and how most cops intercut with the people living there...not once did I defend the cop in this situation...you just gotta hold every party involved to their accountability for their life ending up where it did.

Again, what did the deceased party do be held accountable for dying? Why are you holding them accountable when they weren't breaking any laws carrying a gun? Was it because they were black? Was it because of their criminal history? I wanna know why you feel this person is accountable for getting shot with his hands tied behind his back. Please tell me since "you just gotta hold every party involved for their accountability." Please clearly explain how this man should be held accountable. Or just **** already because you sound like an idiot more and more with every response in this thread.

He was carrying a gun bro....you put yourself in a situation where you will either cause harm to someone else or yourself.

Now if he wasn't carrying and was turning his life around I will take back what i said about sympathizing, my feelings towards the cop won't change regardless...dude is a murderer and should be off the streets as well.
So in a country that loves
An unarmed citizen isn't paid by taxpayers to protect citizens, and an unarmed citizen isn't trained in desculation practices.

Again, what did the deceased party do be held accountable for dying? Why are you holding them accountable when they weren't breaking any laws carrying a gun? Was it because they were black? Was it because of their criminal history? I wanna know why you feel this person is accountable for getting shot with his hands tied behind his back. Please tell me since "you just gotta hold every party involved for their accountability." Please clearly explain how this man should be held accountable. Or just **** already because you sound like an idiot more and more with every response in this thread.

He was breaking the law by carrying a gun as a felon...I never said he deserved to be murdered and I've said time and time the cop murdered him and should be held accountable....Rosenberg put it nicely, in no way was the way the officer performed his job JUSTIFIABLE.

If you take a second to actually read what I'm typing and get off your "**** the police" high horse you might comprehend what I'm saying.

I see #AllLivesMatter is also now trending because of Alton's death -- Satan is really in full form today.

RIP

Funny thing about steezy is let something like this happen to someone he knows the emotional response would defy all logic. Tbh I don't even like interacting on this board much anymore bc I know where the majority of you fools stand.

Nah it's just an irrelevant point. He didn't get shot for possessing a gun as a felon. He got shot because scary *** cops are frightened by Black people. It's an open carry state and felons don't have giant tattoos on their foreheads identifying them as such, on some Scarlet Letter ****. They don't know that he was a felon because they saw a big black guy and tackled him instead of trying to de-escalate the situation and use their words.

All that other **** is irrelevant to this case.

I saw someone write on FB " it's safer to be a white rapist, than a black man selling CD's or cigarettes." I have no counter to that statement. That is the realest/saddest s**t i've read today. 

He was breaking the law by carrying a gun as a felon...I never said he deserved to be murdered and I've said time and time the cop murdered him and should be held accountable....Rosenberg put it nicely, in no way was the way the officer performed his job JUSTIFIABLE.

If you take a second to actually read what I'm typing and get off your "**** the police" high horse you might comprehend what I'm saying.

So what's the reason to keep bringing up the fact that he was carrying? You keep saying "I'm not justifying the killing" but then again its "well he was carrying and as a felon that's breaking the law". We're not stupid bruh. We know what you're getting at.

If him carrying isn't Justifiable means for the cops killing him, then at this point you need to sit down and shutup.

Resisting arrest is a misdemeanor. Stezzy in here really arguing that dude deserves to be dead for committing a misdemeanor....

My God....ya keep putting words in my mouth, I never said the cops actions were justified...man carry on bros

Back
Top Bottom