R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

If it wasn't for the videos nobody would second guess it either.

All they gotta say is he reached for a gun and parade his criminal history all over TV.

But we're paranoid though. Slavery and Jim Crow is all "in the past" we good now :smokin

That alternate angle was unreal. good thing people have it on tape. still can't clearly see his right hand, so i can still see the cop getting away with the benefit of the doubt. They'll most likely say that he was reaching for a gun. What I don't understand is how a cop with 2 free hands couldn't simply grab the arm of a man on the ground. sterling's left hand was clearly pinned down.

It did look like his right arm was moving down, but thats when the other cop grabbed his arm/hand and the cop haf the gun to his chestplate and EMPTIED the clip on dude, Shot twice and took a break after shooting twice and shot some more amd yelled "GET ON THE GROUND"

Whee the hell was he gona go wit his hest caved in layin on the grijnd??

His nerves were still movin mam.

Last edited:
Many dudes in here are ok with cops killing people for resisting arrest.

If it wasn't for the videos nobody would second guess it either.

All they gotta say is he reached for a gun and parade his criminal history all over TV.

But we're paranoid though. Slavery and Jim Crow is all "in the past" we good now :smokin

Fam I said it earlier.

Lol youre trippin steezy.

If im wrestling with you and you have a gun and reach for it, im shooting you as many times as possible.

If only the pigs would have responded to Dylan Roof the same way they responded to Alton Sterling.

We got a dude who was convicted of a DUI driving a car currently but has the nerve to say he doesn't think a criminal should be able to have a weapon

Can't make this dumb hypocritical mess up folks

That alternate angle was unreal. good thing people have it on tape. still can't clearly see his right hand, so i can still see the cop getting away with the benefit of the doubt. They'll most likely say that he was reaching for a gun. What I don't understand is how a cop with 2 free hands couldn't simply grab the arm of a man on the ground. sterling's left hand was clearly pinned down.

The left hand was secure, I don't understand the struggle to get the other one.

And I hope ya'll don't expect any sort of indictment.

Last edited:
Lol youre trippin steezy.

If im wrestling with you and you have a gun and reach for it, im shooting you as many times as possible.

Yeah I would unload on you too if I wasn't a trained cop...but the cop has a job to perform, you shoot center mass from a distance and multiple times to take the suspect down, at point blank distance, 6 shots with a break in between is straight up absurd...

We got a dude who was convicted of a DUI driving a car currently but has the nerve to say he doesn't think a criminal should be able to have a weapon

Can't make this dumb hypocritical mess up folks
Steezy has a dui??

Listen, I've been wrong about many things I've posted on this board, but this isn't one of them. His hand was in the area, but the non shooter was yelling he's reaching for the gun, but his hand wasn't in the gun pocker. I think dude yelled he's reaching to cover their ***. Eff waiting for "evidence" or "investigation", this was a malice killing. Black, white, red, yellow, brown, murder is murder. Pop, Pop. Wait. Wait. Get on the ground. Pop. Pop. Pop. Get on what ground, the same ground that he is already on, is there an alternate tape that shows a different ground? Come on, dude was moving both arms, I am not buying this ****. But because of the murderer's language one would assume dude is reaching, he was reaching, watch that right arm, it's moving, without a goal though.

Went thru this thread....WOW @ some of these posts smh.

R.I.P to Alton Sterling they did him dirty.

Cops need to start being held accountable just like the avg joe would be. That badge isnt a license to kill

Last edited:
Ibagree. I think cop yelled those soundbites to cover himself, but he forgot people also had video going.

Idiot

Yeah I would unload on you too if I wasn't a trained cop...but the cop has a job to perform, you shoot center mass from a distance and multiple times to take the suspect down, at point blank distance, 6 shots with a break in between is straight up absurd...

Being a cop makes him an alien or what? He is still a human in potentially a life or death situation if its true that dude was reaching for a gun.

If anything its an issue of training. Maybw cops should have mandatory jujitsu. Judging from that position the cop was in he could have easily put dude in an arm bar and broke his **** in half instead of shooting him.

But its easy to judge when you arwnt in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom