R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Folks can be up at arms about Hilary not getting indicted talking about it's a miscarriage of justice but less than 24 hours later cosign a man getting murdered despite having multiple HD angles that show he wasn't a threat.

The mental gymnastics are amazing
How was he not a threat? Cops dont tell u to get down please. Its on ur back..hands back. Dude didnt comply.

Folks can be up at arms about Hilary not getting indicted talking about it's a miscarriage of justice but less than 24 hours later cosign a man getting murdered despite having multiple HD angles that show he wasn't a threat.

How was he not a threat? Cops dont tell u to get down please. Its on ur back..hands back. Dude didnt comply.

Stop responding to me. The threat was over once he was on the ground.

Last edited:

are you from Boston, Mass?

Stop responding to me. The threat was over once he was on the ground.

did he have a gun in his pocket?

Looks like there's another incident in Minnesota, chick was recording it and it starts with seeing her bloodied bf in the driver seat and she said that he told the cop that he had a licensed weapon in the car and he told him to get his id and when he reached for it he shot him.

wait so dude had a gun in his pocket. his pocket was gonna pull da trigger?

Looks like there's another incident in Minnesota, chick was recording it and it starts with seeing her bloodied bf in the driver seat and she said that he told the cop that he had a licensed weapon in the car and he told him to get his id and when he reached for it he shot him.

Link

here we go.

some of the new SWS in here gone tell u. he was resisting arrest and deserved to get shot 

By itself, having a gun on you doesn't make you a threat, nor does it give a cop justification to execute you.

Last edited:
About to change all my internet pics of me to... helping old ladies, delivering babies on subways, slaying dragons, curing cancer and help kids with the scientific method

Aint about to shoot me and post that random guy weekend photo of me calling me a thug

Last edited:
please repost, would like to watch.

Angie just showed me, respekk to Rosenberg, apparently a cop called up and he asked him "did it look bad" the cop couldn't even bring himself to saying "it did" so Rosenberg went in and he was 100% right....I know it must be hard for cops to go against the grain and "betray" their brotherhood, but they forget this is a job, not a damn GANG! If one of my coworkers is doing some foul **** I'm either checking them myself or taking it up with our superiors.....if these cops could come forward and stand up for the people for once even if that meant putting one of theirs down...that's a step in the right direction...police enforcement is ran no different than a gang man...

cmon. do u think he was just chillin while they tossed him around for fun? Video proves he was like wtf did i do? He knew. He had a gun on him.
why would police toss around a citizen for fun?

Back
Top Bottom