R.I.P. Dolla (Konvict Music)

damn...RIP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by alcapone

Is this the dude that did "Make A Toast"?

RIP.
Yeah...I think he was in a kid group too. Da Rascals Crew or something like that...RIP

It says he was in the "lobby area" of the airport I believe, not at the gate.

So he was probably in the area BEFORE the security checkpoint.

RIP to Dolla.

Crazy that as time passes, we become more violent, more ignorant, as a society.

Aren't we supposed to PROGRESS and not REGRESS?

I had dolla Perform at my club last June @ shark club in Costa MEsa. He was a really cool dude I was glad I was able to meet him. RIP to Dolla

Originally Posted by dreClark

_'s don't fight no more.

Simple as that.

It's really to the point now, where if you DO fight and get the better of the other person, you gotta worry about that other man coming back strapped.

Damn shame.

R.I.P to the kid though.
Basically ... it's sad ... one of the young boys from around my way murked a dude this past weekend ... son was 18 or 19 ... but the _'swas tryna kill him after he whooped someone *** ... _ go straight to the guns ... now he on the run ... adding to the number of young black males whose livesare ruined ...

... and if Dolla went to Stephenson he prolly finished around the time Lloyd and one of my young girls did ... small world

... dude could actually spit tho ...

damn I my boy's girl got a call from her friend her works at the BC saying there was a shooting

I didnt realize it was this shooting until I saw Yahoo's homepage

This story is getting crazier everytime I read it....sounds like the shooter was from georgia. If i'm not mistaken, the suspect must've also flew intown yesterday morning followed him around, saw him, killed him and tried to leave the city.

Why would dude rent a benz and kill someone in beverly hills?

i'm just glad i left the area when i did. i was @ that entrance 30 minutes earlier.

Didn't know Dolla went to Stephenson High. I was there when Lloyd went there. R.I.P. though. Sad what this generation of youth has become.

You can't go through LAX security check point without a ticket so he was basically in the lobby area.

And if the person did get off a plane yesterday morning they have to be connected somehow to get a 9mm on the way to the mall.

I live here. People ain't just handing out heats on the way to the Bev...

Back
Top Bottom