R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

whats up with his hair...is he about to drop a 100 song album or some ish...
I'm a big fan of natural hair...but yeah, jay need to address that ****. Them dreads should be laying down by now...why the is he putting starch on them so they can stand up?

alchemist iq alchemist iq

I'll address you because I respect you. Do you think that Hov means that Kobe admired, looked up to him, due to his success? I mean, Kobe never knew poverty, hard times financially, had the best exposure educationally both culturally and classroom wise, while also coming from a two parent home. Hov being from Marcy, does not owe any of his success to anyone white.

So could that be what Hov is referring to?

I'd say that what Hov has achieved, is something to look up to for anyone from any circumstance.

Last edited:
Kobe came into the league when Reasonable Doubt came out too so that doesn’t seem to line up.

Maybe Kobe always gave Hov that “I’m just trying to be like you, big homie” whenever they would see each other and he took it literally?:lol:
Y'all doing the most. Hov is a successful businessman and Kobe wanted to be that in this chapter of his life, he was shooting for a billion. He regularly mentioned looking up to and reaching out to people, so i'm sure there are other people at the top of the game that could say that about Kobe because he really did. Learning all he could so he could eventually outdo them.

Some of these responses are what solidified the dislike of Kobe Bryant, due his fans making some of the most ill informed, then at times, down right stupid comments. So it was okay for Kobe to look up to a blatant racist like Walt Disney, yet looking up to a Black man like Hov, is somehow beneath him?

I can tell many of these comments are coming from an incredibly sheltered upbringing.

Last edited:
Said it could be weeks.

Bodies were just recently released (I've never mentioned it outloud, but I do wonder if the bodies were in tact...how horrible is this?) to the families.

One article stated they are looking for a large venue and that is part of the holdup.

maq25060 maq25060 Doubt you can keep the body for so long, so his immediate family might've already had a smaller ceremony and cremated him and his daughter. They will in all likelihood have a celebration of life.

maq25060 maq25060 Doubt you can keep the body for so long, so his immediate family might've already had a smaller ceremony and cremated him. They will in all likelihood have a celebration of life.
Yeah, for preservation purposes I realize the bodies have probably been embalmed and sealed or cremated as you said. And yeah, I would suspect a smaller ceremony for immediate family is in the works. Kobe had a church he called home plus the thousands of funeral homes that are also available to hold a service.

Why is it so hard to believe that Kobe looked up to Hov? Just cause you're great and successful means you can't admire someone else who's great in their respective field? Yall are strange :lol:

I don't think anyone is really that serious in not believing that Kobe admired Hov. I mean, come on, you really think anyone in here has any serious stakes to try to discredit Hov from that statement? The only thing strange to me is how serious a lot of you guys seem to be taking it.

Damn, I wish Kobe would have taken a knee with Colin, or somehow be photographed at least shaking hands with Farrakhan during his playing career.

I don't think anyone is really that serious in not believing that Kobe admired Hov. I mean, come on, you really think anyone in here has any serious stakes to try to discredit Hov from that statement? The only thing strange to me is how serious a lot of you guys seem to be taking it.
This is a lie.

Crazy that celebrity was what ultimately killed Kobe. That jimmy fallon story about the beer run. Once kobe got a taste of the power of pulling that laker card at that age, there was no going back.

Police copters being grounded in bad weather but being a celeb, he disregarded that. Probably not the first time he flew in bad weather and it caught up with him

That mamba mentality and persona his PR people created cost him his life:smh:

Crazy that celebrity was what ultimately killed Kobe. That jimmy fallon story about the beer run. Once kobe got a taste of the power of pulling that laker card at that age, there was no going back.

Police copters being grounded in bad weather but being a celeb, he disregarded that. Probably not the first time he flew in bad weather and it caught up with him :smh:

it was ultimately the pilots decision to fly not Kobe’s

Back
Top Bottom