R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Lmao Evan Rachel Wood, the actress who called Kobe a rapist right after he passed, went private on Twitter and IG cause of the backlash.

She posted all the mean DMs she got in a bunch of separate posts on her IG to play victim.

these White women like playing activist until it’s time for some activist ish. Activism isn’t trendy. It’s not the “cool thing to do.” You have men and women who have lost their lives going against a system.

Philly also hated on kobe bc of the comments about “cutting their hearts out” during the 01 finals.

phillies also a blue collar town. Kobe didnt come from that typa background and LA is seen as the total opposite of that.

There was a number of reasons they hated on kob.

How many of y’all LA folks saw/ met him, outside of Staples? I caught him playing one time at the United Center, and that was the last time.

Gayle King hubby must be a pedo

76FC5C85-43C6-4634-9954-7C69727ECEBA.jpeg

They announce his funeral or anything yet?
Said it could be weeks.

Bodies were just recently released (I've never mentioned it outloud, but I do wonder if the bodies were in tact...how horrible is this?) to the families.

One article stated they are looking for a large venue and that is part of the holdup.

Jay is only stumbling over his words because he thinks before he speaks..I do the same thing..but jay seems weird in the media now a days..as far back as the BC interview he did in 2013..he comes off as socially awkward in his interviews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom