R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

#13/24...little Saturday post hoop action.
7663A3D0-9CA1-4130-A3ED-2F1A783623B1.jpeg

RIP Mamba

^
^
Dope hat. And free is always great! :emoji_thumbsup:

Speaking of hats, Lids has had my hat for embroidery for over a week now. She told me it was only going to be a couple of days :lol:

78E8975E-41B7-4FB5-8715-2F37B0E187E6.jpeg
9F4FE5F8-FD28-4E7C-9B1A-3EE481B460C2.jpeg
D578B774-F633-4EEA-8FB4-8FA235414013.jpeg

yes it’s a Phil Jackson hat who alot think is over rated. Got it for free though so I been rockin it.

think that hat surfaced after lakes beat the magic in 09.

I remember thinking, “who gave phil that middle of the mall kiosk, mishapen, a** hat to wear on national TV”. Lol

think his daughters gave it to em if I remember correctly. Lol

A part of me is holding out hope that they pulled a Batman from TDKR.

I wanted to believe this so bad but he has absolutely no reason to go on the run. Achieved everything to achieve in the sport, great father so he’s not escaping child support, won a freaking oscar, woulda been in the HOF in 6 months.

I dont wanna believe he’s gone, But there’s no reason to fake his death. This ain’t el chapo, eppstein, etc

am I the only one who doesn't give a damn about ball hogging while playing (in pickup) no more after Kobe's death? I used to kinda care.

Is that kb* logo the lakers got something they came up with after he passed?

pic just embodies who kobe was so perfectly.

As long as ive been following dudes career, i never saw that pic until after his passing.

Prolly the day of or even the following day he passed i saw this pic while scrolling through ig:

7741D2DC-816C-4191-8F87-1207D462573B.jpeg

@ the time i just thought it was dope but i was also just like, “wtf?” Lol. I simply chalked it up as a memorial for him using young kobe. thought it was random that he was dressed so crazy. Figured the illustrator was just on one that day. Lol NEVER even crossed my mind that it was based on an actual picture.

once i saw the real pic later, that s*** hit me SO hard man. it really f’d my head up.
I def welled up on that one.

kobe was wired different.

He was LITERALLY in love with basketball and dedicated his life to the game. It was an absolute obsession and nothing short of that.

lotta respect for that typa drive man.

long live kobe...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom