R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

It's ONLY the dumbass media & stat nerds who never laced Dem up that hates/hated on the man. Its crazy how many lames and clowns have a platform.

Seeing this clown shed tears and cry for Kobe after he passed had me heated for days as he tried to profit and change his narrative of Kobe after his death, will never forget how he talked and wrote about Kobe while the man was alive.

D8FDCABE-491E-4CE2-A659-DF7146045EAC.jpeg

Definitely don't miss those days. Staying up past 11 to finish a game. Smh. I was a zombie the next day at work lolol.

It has a debilitating affect on west coast schools trying to lure big time recruits from the Eastern and Central time zones too.

Players want close friends and family to see them play on TV, usually the prime time sweet spots of 7, 8 and 9 pm Eastern. Those games typically get relegated to the middle and eastern states and they know moms is not staying up to 12 in the morning to finish watching a game.

Seeing this clown shed tears and cry for Kobe after he passed had me heated for days as he tried to profit and change his narrative of Kobe after his death, will never forget how he talked and wrote about Kobe while the man was alive.

This. He was the ultimate Kobe hater than flipped the script immediately... and it wasn't hating on his game that bothered me, it was always personal.
Lebron is filling that void for him in recent months.

I legitimately don’t understand what kind of value he brings to a basketball conversation, let alone a platform designated for discussing the sport from a journalistic point of view. How does Kobe’s death now change how he sees his greatness as an athlete? He had been retired for almost 4 years. His legacy was solidified long before his final season. This would mean Whitlock has absolutely no integrity, which is EVERYTHING in the world of journalism. To keep it all the way real, he doesn’t deserve the career he has, on the strength of that alone.

11111111.jpg

that stuff bricking??? That means it's going to end up at those real ghetto discount places in South Central on like Manchester and Hoover for $1 a tee shirt

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.46.30 PM.png

should i file a charge back on my LA times (the first one that they released after he passed away)? it's been about a month, no newspapers, no updates. >D

should i file a charge back on my LA times (the first one that they released after he passed away)? it's been about a month, no newspapers, no updates. >D

I never got a tracking on anything... It just showed up to my house last week.

Found these (IG: thehoopery) pretty nice and all proceeds go to MambaOnThree. They're pretty high but you can get a screen printed or sewn on, tees and hoodies
Screenshot_20200226-182836_Instagram.jpg

My hoodie from Sloan & Bennett finally shipped yesterday. It ships out of Beverly Hills so it should be here today.

100% hate that fat ****.

to be fair though. after sucking lebron’s sausage for a decade, he did rank kobe ahead of lebron before bean passed away and finally gave the man his due credit —citing his killer instinct— as his reasoning on why kob is better than bron.

Re: Whitlock

Maybe because I view those debate shows as highly scripted, character driven episodes I don't take offense to JW crying for Kobe nor do I see it as being hypocritical. They have to draw viewers.

The same way if LeBron died, I bet we would see Skip feeling it like anyone else.

Just a different perspective on that topic.

Re: Whitlock

Maybe because I view those debate shows as highly scripted, character driven episodes I don't take offense to JW crying for Kobe nor do I see it as being hypocritical. They have to draw viewers.

The same way if LeBron died, I bet we would see Skip feeling it like anyone else.

Just a different perspective on that topic.

A quote that got passed on to me through a protege of the great Dusty Rhodes, “Everything else is a work and pro wrestling is the only thing that’s real.”

I know you’ll get what that means especially when dealing with Society and the stuff they feed us through media, especially with bafoons like Whitlock. I still refuse to give him any views. He will not profit from me in the slightest, character or not.

Back
Top Bottom