R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

LiveMessage_2022-01-26-23-47-33.gif

I not only still cant believe that hes gone I also cant believe it has affected me as much as it did.

Not only am I sad that a piece of my childhood is gone...that I can never share my passion (love or hate) for Kobe with my kids...i think what burns the most is someone so dedicated to greatness got his life cut short. Was genuinely excited for Kobe's next chapter, in the limelight or just for his fam. Whatever it was gonna be, it would have been spectacular. The stories would have been epic. Gigi in the WNBA and steely eyed Kobe sitting courtside? Sign me up.

Best way I can say it is this **** sucks.

Left work early and cried like a little baby during his funeral ceremony. As soon as Beyonce opened her mouth, tears were falling.

If there was ever a name or family that should forever be associated with the Swoosh it was Kobe and the Bryant Family. I'm glad that Vanessa and the family got what they felt was fair and that Nike HQ was willing to sit at the table and negotiate. I wonder if Kobe doesn't get a building named after him at WHQ.

Back
Top Bottom