R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

83126844_10219147263405794_4348654649193005056_n.jpg

My favorite Kobe memory was when he put up 81.

I was sleeping and my phone started blowing up. Everyone was asking me if I saw what Kobe did. Turn on ESPN and I could not comprehend this man put up 81. They were comparing Kobe's shot chart to entire teams that night :lol:.

Last edited:
Needless to say like many I've never played in the NBA. I had aspirations but fell short like very many do. With that being said I still always felt like I was apart of the NBA community. You couldn't tell me otherwise. I'll be a basketball junkie to the end. I still go hard for the game of basketball and am very involved in championing the sport whether it be coaching, training, recreation, spectating, etc. Every time an ambassador of the game bows out, no matter the level, I feel it. This one just cuts deeper than I'd ever imagine.

That's why I'm effed up right now man... I just love the game. Everything about it and everyone in it!

Still can't believe it :smh::frown:.

Rest In Paradise Kobe, GiGi, & the other who lost their lives yesterday :emoji_pray: .

I remember being a Kobe fan was tough. Seemed like there was a new player every two years that people touted over Kobe. All Kobe fans used to get killed on NT. That first Finals series with the Celtics crushed me man. Was so excited to see him get his 4th the next year. Phil came out with the “10” hat. It was beautiful. Then when they replayed the Celtics and beat them. Man! When Kobe ran after the ball to finish the game. Mamba!
2F138AE1-FBC9-4E57-84D6-8C4B456223E3.gif

DD38F867-B765-4EFC-9108-2900857B3289.gif

C908DAB4-13D4-46E0-9D53-25E9264D25B6.gif

792836E2-2E64-4AB6-ACD8-316A9C005528.gif

Great piece by complex, i was able to hold it together in front of the wife yesterday, didn’t want to seem weird shedding a tear for someone I never met, but now that I’m alone it hit me and I couldn’t control the flow of tears, mostly because I realize now more than ever the sad reality that one day the people closest to you will cease to exist without warning in most cases, that we ourselves will leave behind those we love, alone and in shambles, that in very similar tragic manner one day my dad left to work and never came back, shifting my whole existence and that of my mothers....seriously bros, hold your loved ones just a little tighter today....don’t be afraid to mourn this man’s death, just how his life represented something bigger than him reaching MILLIONS, his death Should as well

this is a great story man. Thanks for sharing

We often don't understand the impact of others on the people around us so I was amazed to see that come out of my son. Proud father that he'd be that thoughtful and just that he has that fire and passion for the game. My hope for him is that mindset takes him far in life in whatever path he chooses. Which I think really is the Mamba Mentality!

Who else rocked with no damns given?

maxresdefault.jpg

Remembering begging my dad for these, I know that $200 price point had to hurt! Showed up to school with those on and got clowned so hard for rocking moon boots lol. When the season started my boy Charles picked the team shoe, it was some Reebok above the rims. I was like hell nah bruh I’m rocking my Kobe’s for all our home games. I wanted to be like him so bad

My brother is rocking these tomorrow for work. I’m surprised Allen Iverson hasn’t said anything yet, dude is probably all broken up still.

1580109760812.jpeg

I wonder if Reebok is still going to release these. The timing is absolutely terrible.
This was posted back in November.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Reebok should absolutely release these this year. Kobe's sneaker free agency was one of the most memorable things of NT.

I hope that JB also releases the PEs that he wore instead of the garbage they release daily.

kobe-wtf.gif

There's another one that i can't find with him in the hoodie with the sunglasses on. I used to love to send that one to females.

Still doesn't feel real. Can't imagine what Vanessa and the oldest daughter is going through. I can't even imagine the terror in the cabin as it was unfolding :smh: I know Kobe did his best to hold it down.

Back
Top Bottom