R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

This one definitely hurt... It hurt as a husband, as father and as a Kobe fan. It’s just crazy, damn near every memory I have of Kobe on the court is tied to another personal memory. I clearly remember where I was and who I was with for the lob to Shaq against the Blazers, for the buzzer beater against Phoenix, for the 09/10 chips and for the final game. Every single one of those moments I was with great friends, family, with my daughters... That’s the most difficult part for me, it’s legit like losing family. RIP Kobe and everyone else that passed yesterday with him. Had to pull out my IVs today
E759B9F6-F4E6-40AF-AB53-430980B801FD.jpeg

4C574BA9-8F52-4563-891F-A7D473D3E336.jpeg

Do not post any of that attention seeking social media bs. Have some respect for the ones who are no longer with us. You are just as bad as that lame when you repost and share that crap.
Beat it, putting you head in the sand will not make issues go away.

He needs to posted 1000x so his face is known not for his profession but his words. He needs to feel in danger and in fear for his life where ever he goes.

I take your don't post him you are just as bad as a sneaky defense of it.

Defenses like yours and under the guise that "they are just trolling"..."its just a joke bro, you are just as bad will not fly. Keep posting this scum bag until he's hurt. Y'all too comfortable online, people need to be hurt for their actions.

It should be on sight for him, he has tour dates in NC AND NYC

Last edited:
tears went down as I was confirming the news for myself at work. went to the gym and a few TVs had coverage of it obviously. welted up reading the sports tickers but luckily my tears were hidden in my sweat. no troll.

i saw a glimpse of the doc rivers press conference and I knew that was gonna be the one to send me over. once I got home and found it again I balled my eyes out man. I had to grief. we all do.

After reading the new article on TMZ about the crash... this could have been avoided easily and the pilot was well trained and familiar with the landscape.

They spoke with other experienced pilots and they said the pilot made mistakes that someone that's as experienced as him shouldn't have made.

Beat it, putting you head in the sand will not make issues go away.

He needs to posted 1000x so his face is know not for his profession but his words. He needs to feel n danger and in fear for his life where ever he goes.

I take your don't post him you are just as bad as a sneaky defense of it.

Defenses like your and under the guise that "they are just trolling"..."its just a joke bro, you are just as bad will not fly. Keep posting this scum bag until he's hurt. Y'all to comfortable online, people need to be hurt for their actions.

It should be on sight for him, he has tour dates in NC AND NYC

Don't disagree with your take that the dude deserves a swift mopping, but this thread should be reserved for good vibes.

If you want the vigilantes to get at him...post it on reddit or something.

I wonder if the pilot felt pressured to get there despite the conditions. Idk if he flew for Kobe before but i can see someone at work trying to take a risk to appease a huge celebrity figure. Like a driver waiting for a few minutes then cutting out in traffic to make a turn. Either way you cut it it's unfortunate and unexpected is an understatement.
Trump president. Kobe dying. Man. 4 words I couldn't fathom at one point.

After reading the new article on TMZ about the crash... this could have been avoided easily and the pilot was well trained and familiar with the landscape.

They spoke with other experienced pilots and they said the pilot made mistakes that someone that's as experienced as him shouldn't have made.

This is why I'm terrified of planes, helicopters, and basically any other form of transportation where I'm not the operator. Nothing you can do about human error as a passenger.

Just had a 1-on-1 meeting with the public health director. I don't think I've ever had a conversation with her outside of work-related topics. Went in her office to deliver Coronavirus updates and the conversation somehow transition into Kobe talk. Didn't know she was a big basketball fan and was affected by yesterday's events. Had a nice fun talk and very therapeutic. There is always more that meets the eye. Mad respect!

Back
Top Bottom