R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Every time that Doc Rivers interview from yesterday crosses my twitter TL, instant tears

That interview along with logo's on ESPN and MIke Breen on MSG before the Knicks games.

The emotions and hurt was as real as gets man.

I am waiting for the comment from Karl Malone. He invited Kobe for a thump, told him that he was waiting for that meet up. I wonder if he has unballed his fists.

:lol:

I am waiting for the comment from Karl Malone. He invited Kobe for a thump, told him that he was waiting for that meet up. I wonder if he has unballed his fists.

:lol:

False. Kobe back then after the 1st real super team season "Lakers Reloaded" 03-04 was hella pissed and looking for Malone because a story came out and Vanessa says that Malone saw her at a game in one of the luxury suite sky boxes and made a pass at her saying "I'm hunting for Indian or Mexican Girls". That infuriated Kobe and he was ready to throw down. Malone went back to the press denying and saying it was all made up by Kobe & Vanessa. 04-05 season Malone was considering coming back mid way through the season after he blew out his knee during the 03-04 season and again in 2004 Finals.

Why though? Why?
161 knots (185mph) full speed at low altitude AND in the fog? They say these things could hover and even move as slow as 15mph Why not crash at a slower rate? Did the pilot panic? This feels negligent almost. I know la isn't known for open parks and spaces to just land randomly. Maybe I'm underestimating the terrain. Try to land in the ocean?

False. Kobe back then after the 1st real super team season "Laker Reloaded" 03-04 was hella pissed and looking for Malone because a story came out and Vanessa says that Malone saw her at a game in one of the luxury suite sky boxes and made a pass at her saying "I'm hunting for Indian or Mexican Girls". That infuriated Kobe and he was ready to throw down. Malone went back to the press denying and saying it was all made up by Kobe & Vanessa. 04-05 season Malone was considering coming back mid way through the season after he blew out his knee during the 03-04 season and again in 2004 Finals.
Wrong.

he made a statement
Link?

I woke up today feeling like it was all just a dream, then it slowly started to sink in that it was real and that we'll never get to see Kobe again :frown:

It was a very somber morning for me. I started listening to the audio from these Kobe YT videos that I listened to religiously last year while I was training for my race. I downloaded about a dozen of them. I knew Kobe was a straight predator on the court. What I didn’t know was how devoted and how much training/work he put in outside until I listened to this audio.

00FA6FAE-61AF-4012-A4C3-A9C211C5B263.png

Listening to him about the MAMBA MENTALITY undoubtedly inspired me to train my *** off in May and helped me reach new heights.

7423A3EA-4314-4893-98C7-30AE8DED75DC.jpeg

78C9E9EC-C9A8-4BAD-A2DB-78D3EDA25CF5.jpeg

I ended up logging 200mi for that month, which was a personal record and at the average pace. I became a true believer and continue to practice the Mamba Mentality into my lifestyle. Not only that, months later I decided to apply for a new position. I eventually got the job. There’s no doubt that the Mamba Mentality helped in my career aspect as well.

MJ, LBJ, AI, Duncan, etc are all time greats in their own right. However, what places Kobe above them all for me is he made you believe that YOU could be GREAT at whatever you place your energy not just in the sport of basketball with the MAMBA MENTALITY. I remember him saying in one of his YT videos something along the line of “if you inspire someone become a better person, you already won a championship.” We all know Kobe won five NBA Championships, but Kobe really won millions and millions of championships in the aforementioned regard.

In memory of Kobe, I wore these:
EF9E4F17-4FB7-4A90-BB1F-BD045F9A046B.jpeg

Last edited:
Kyrie has always come off to me as an emotionally fragile dude. Eager to see if this damages him or if he brings that heat! No respect lost either way on my end.

Who else rocked with no damns given?

maxresdefault.jpg

Kobe’s Adidas line is still one of my favorite sig lines of all time. I had them all as a kid but these here, I couldn’t defend. Kobe hated this shoe and it’s one of the worst. I used to look for the USA flag joints for years. I seem them on eBay around $500 like ten years ago. I wasn’t sure if they were real but damn I always regretted not getting them

Good Article about their flight.

Yeah. Apparently the pilot was "scud running" as its called and its the most dangerous thing you can do. I read somewhere that some 80% of pilots are not rated to fly in conditions like yesterday's and even if they are rated, like this pilot was, it still doesn't mean they are 100% capable due to not practicing it often. A truly preventable tragedy.

Yeah. Apparently the pilot was "scud running" as its called and its the most dangerous thing you can do. I read somewhere that some 80% of pilots are not rated to fly in conditions like yesterday's and even if they are rated, like this pilot was, it still doesn't mean they are 100% capable due to not practicing it often. A truly preventable tragedy.
There's an article from awhile back that mentions military manuevers being done for fun.
Sad stuff.

Back
Top Bottom