R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Nah, it’s wrong. It’s money hungry and there’s a lot of different ways to get money then capitalize off a persons death. It’s grimey but this is the negative side of humanity unfortunately, people are sometimes grimey out of necessity and sometimes just cuz they’re grimey.
Oh **** Alp, might be the best thing I read from you.

Hiking up the price of Kobe items is to be expected by resellers. Grimy for a store to do it imo for some reason. Y'all have to realize that not everyone is emotionally attached to Kobe and they see this as a means to capitalize in this capitalistic society. Not saying it's right but it's going to happen. Keeping prices low and "Paying respect" doesn't pay the bills unfortunately.

Now if someone were to go recover pieces of the helicopter and try to sell that, NOW we're entering the realm of ethical issues.

Someone has and is trying to re sell the Beemer 2pac got shot & died in and someone has and is trying to re sell the White Bronco OJ & AC we’re driving and riding around in.

Horrible SH*T was being glorified on episodes of Pawn Stars.

Someone has and is trying to re sell the Beemer 2pac got shot & died in and someone has and is trying to re sell the White Bronco OJ & AC we’re driving and riding around in.

Horrible SH*T was being glorified on episodes of Pawn Stars.
Let's not even talk about someone buying the gun that killed Trayvon. Some people are just sick. Regardless how tasteless the item is, as long as there's a want, someone will jump to supply it bc the dividends keep them alive. I hate that it's setup this way but it's the way it is.

Good read. He played before I was born, but I would always hear older Yankee fans talk real fondly about this guy. His plane crash was one of the things which came to my mind yesterday when I first heard the horrible news.

The point was reselling, and how due to the death of Kobe, why an increase of the price of his footwear is somehow immoral.
Your right. I understand your points. But I still think its wrong. Especially when sellers have cancelled orders to buyers that may have purchased before the accident. Its what it is I guess. 200 dollar Kobes going to 500 dollars just looks bad to me. It shows the character of the seller. Money over everything else. I couldnt do it personally. I get my hustle on by clocking in at 6:30am everyday working 9 hrs a day for the last 20 years.

Your right. I understand your points. But I still think its wrong. Especially when sellers have cancelled orders to buyers that may have purchased before the accident. Its what it is I guess. 200 dollar Kobes going to 500 dollars just looks bad to me. It shows the character of the seller. Money over everything else. I couldnt do it personally. I get my hustle on by clocking in at 6:30am everyday working 9 hrs a day for the last 20 years.

Blame the consumer, stupid as hell to spend that kinda money on shoes

Good read. He played before I was born, but I would always hear older Yankee fans talk real fondly about this guy. His plane crash was one of the things which came to my mind yesterday when I first heard the horrible news.

My dad's a lifelong Yankee fan and he told me he cried when Munson died. He was also a Roberto Clemente fan and his death also got to him.

Kobe is playing his last game on ESPN right now. Im gonna go back to watching it. All these other arguments or disagreements are semantics at this point.

With permission from his family, LA should host an event or parade in his honor on august 24th. We should petition the city.

There is something to be said about much of the worlds wealth coming through NOT working a 9 hour work day, for twenty odd years.

Mural that went up today Graffiti Alley Cambridge, MA

83427800_10157607854307017_9117178467950002176_n.jpg

Laker fan here, haven’t really liked LeBron since he first started in the league after he 1st left the cavs, Then hated him forever, came to LA and was happy he’d put LA back on the map but still didn’t know how to feel rooting for him. Then this **** happens and he’s going to make me really like him again because the respect he has for Kobe. Let’s get this!

Back
Top Bottom