R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Grinches fetching almost 2500$

dudes have no heart.

If you’re a real Kobe fan, you should have damn near all the shoes and jerseys you want. If fools looking to be included or looking for validation for being a fan, they deserved to get taxed. I’m loving seeing people pay $200-$400 for replica and fake jerseys. $400-$2000 for shoes that were $100-$200 last week.

I‘ll always look for any OG KB8 2, USA Flag Kobe Two and the white Elevation EQT, I’m still mad as hell they weren’t retroed in the States. ****in morons.

Some of y'all are ******* weird man. Just a complete lack of morals and character. Being a Kobe fan isn't an exclusive club and at the same time, it's ridiculous to say he "wasn't good enough for the league to do ____" to honor his career. Like what the ****, go outside, talk to a therapist, something. But if you live the rest of your life with the petty *** attitudes you display on here, you’re gonna be lonely as **** one day.

Last edited:
I’m loving seeing people pay $200-$400 for replica and fake jerseys. $400-$2000 for shoes that were $100-$200 last week.
I‘ll always look for any OG KB8 2, USA Flag Kobe Two and the white Elevation EQT, I’m still mad as hell they weren’t retroed in the States. ****in morons.

Glad I held on to Kobe’s rookie year shoe. Its one of my favorite models. I always associate this sneaker as his best one when he rocked Adidas.
1580169665813.jpeg

1580169713153.jpeg

Last edited:
Kobe’s Adidas line is still one of my favorite sig lines of all time. I had them all as a kid but these here, I couldn’t defend. Kobe hated this shoe and it’s one of the worst. I used to look for the USA flag joints for years. I seem them on eBay around $500 like ten years ago. I wasn’t sure if they were real but damn I always regretted not getting them
I'm not mad at these. They were closed off and weird, just like Kobe was known to be. Very unique also. Not many others like it.

Kyrie has always come off to me as an emotionally fragile dude. Eager to see if this damages him or if he brings that heat! No respect lost either way on my end.

I'm a Warriors fan, but I never thought Kyrie could take Kobe one on one when Kyrie challenged him. Credit to Kyrie though, he became great.

I dont believe you have to own 75 pairs of Kobes and 20 different jerseys to validate yourself as a fan of his. For people to raise prices of the shoes just to benefit from the situation is dirty. No one should have to buy themselves validation here. I grew up in the Jordan playing days. But Kobe was the ONLY guy to accomplish what damn near all of us wanted as kids, he truly could be like Mike. The only player to arguably be the greatest worker in pro sports of all time. I never bought a shoe, or a jersey of his. But that never takes away my personal respect and admiration I truly had for him. Do I want a pair of Kobes now? Yes, more than ever. I just spoke about a week ago on a desire to have a Zoom 3 just because I liked that shoe so much. Do I want a pair for hype? No. To make money? No. I want a pair of Kobe to put in my collection room to (in my own small no one cares way) honor him. Do I regret not doing that beforehand? Yes I do.

Not even going
Yeah. Apparently the pilot was "scud running" as its called and its the most dangerous thing you can do. I read somewhere that some 80% of pilots are not rated to fly in conditions like yesterday's and even if they are rated, like this pilot was, it still doesn't mean they are 100% capable due to not practicing it often. A truly preventable tragedy.

Not even going to pretend to be a flight expert, or anywhere near it, but I've been researching this "scud running" thing and flying at a low altitude at that rate of speed through hilly terrain with passengers onboard just seems totally negligent and irresponsible.

Damn this is rough...

To suggest that raising the prices of suddenly coveted items as being wrong or somehow immoral? Is really comical, especially when they were already overpriced to begin with. Steve McQueen's Mustang from the movie Bullitt just sold for over 3 mil. If you are a fan of a particular celeb, and you have the dough? The only limit will be what you are willing to pay. These are material items and the markets are set by popularity, not morals.

If some of you would get this angry about the state of politics in America, and the inequalities that exists due to white male supremacy? This world would really be a better place, one where you would not need to worry about such supposed immoral behavior.

I’m all for Kobe being the logo, Jerry West should have been replaced YEARS ago.

I’m more disgusted by people paying these prices than people selling them. Wanting to buy jerseys and gear because he’s dead now is weird as hell. Why didn’t you want that **** last week?

M&N will restock Kobe jerseys all year long.

Nike has already started to retro Kobe’s and they’ll make even more this year because of this tragedy.

Sorry, but the NBA is not gonna put a black man on the logo. They’ll do it temporary or as a backhand reward. At this point it’s like asking Nike to change their logo. Unless Jerry West comes out and says it and other owners agree, it’s not happening.

So the pilot made the decision to fly. :smh:
All those lives gone for nothing.

Giannis, Paul Pierce, Jamal Murray, and Bismack Biyambo so far have supported the idea of changing the logo to Kobe.

Think the idea is getting more steam.

Sorry, but the NBA is not gonna put a black man on the logo. They’ll do it temporary or as a backhand reward. At this point it’s like asking Nike to change their logo. Unless Jerry West comes out and says it and other owners agree, it’s not happening.
They'd might, if it were Mike. Right now the stove is still hot about Kobe. People are emotional, but if #metoo gets wind of Kobe being honored that way, and rightfully so? It's all she wrote. Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom