R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Man i have these sonewhere. Need to find em again.

Used to squat in them :rofl: **** man

adidas-crazy-1-blackout-2.jpg

Man i have these sonewhere. Need to find em again.

Used to squat in them :rofl: **** man

adidas-crazy-1-blackout-2.jpg

I have that exact colorway somewhere in storage, lol. Thanks for reminding me. Now to figure out which box I put them in.

I picked these Silver/pink joints recently for $6.50 at a thrift store in damn near dead stock condition. Will be rocking when LA sets up an official day soon.
1580182315051.jpeg

Laker fan here, haven’t really liked LeBron since he first started in the league after he 1st left the cavs, Then hated him forever, came to LA and was happy he’d put LA back on the map but still didn’t know how to feel rooting for him. Then this **** happens and he’s going to make me really like him again because the respect he has for Kobe. Let’s get this!
Never been much of a LB fan either but if one thing is for sure dude had alot of respect for Kobe. Would absolutely blow my mind if the NBA changes up the logo in the Mamba's name, tragedy beyond belief and would definitely be warranted in my eyes.

Last edited:
In the Philippines:

83977909_2708797999173538_3775499286540713984_o.jpg

People who think Kobe wasn't a GLOBAL ICON and Ambassador of the game are wrong.

He's a a GOD in China and all over Asia.

Kobe closed out Spain in 2008 Gold Medal game. The redeem team would not have won Gold medal without him.

There's no way there are people out there who think this, right?

I am truly, TRULY f’d up bout this s*** bruh.

i been smh’n randomly throughout the day every time it hits me.

i focus on work for a few hours, then BOOM. Go back to work for a few hours, BOOM, it hits again.

i just CANNOT wrap my head around the fact that kobe f’n bryant is gone mannnnnnn.

i made sooooo many mental personal linkages to dude and his career in my mind @ different stages of my life.

Like, no bulls***, i memorized what dudes hands looked like after his finger injuries. I could pick em out of a lineup, EASILY. I remember vitti made some sorta custom finger splint that connected his pinky and ring fingers. Of course, i then took a rubber band and configured it on my fingers the same way vitti had done for him. I was on some real like mike s*** when it came to kob.

I couldnt/cant play ball worth a damn but bought a GANG a kobe sneaks. EVERY time a pair arrived in the mail, id try em on then start doin his moves. 3 point stance with the jab steps and pull up. Then the turn around fade with the right to left fake from the post. Pump fakes and all lol. Felt connected to dude when i put his shoes on in the mirror.

memorized so many moves of his. KNEW what he was gonna do on the floor givin the context of the game BEFORE he’d do it and i was right most times. Lol

i used to love the way his loose jersey accentuated the movement of his fadeways. It really was a thing of beauty. So many things he did on the floor just looked pretty. Lol it was a treat to watch kob bruh.

my moods rose and fell in accordance with laker wins and loses during his run. Id be on cloud 9 for a big win and on the other hand, i felt sh*tty after a significant loss. While im on the subject, that 08 finals loss to the celts will NEVER sit right with me. Lol

I remember watchin the 06 playoff series game against the suns when he hit the game winner live on tv. I was due in @ work sometime during the 3rd qtr but the game was sooo good and shaping up to be a classic that i called in and told em i was gonna be late. I just KNEW something special was gonna happen and kob aint let me down. After smush stole that ball and kobe hit that shot @ the buzzer, i had a tear in the corner of my eye. Lol i SWORE that n**** was the best ever in the heat of the moment! Lol damn a jordan. Kobe was MY jordan. Lol

had a tremendous amount of respect for his FIRE and tenacity. His drive used to inspire tf outta me.

im stubborn like he was so i admired the fact that he’d rather lose on his terms than win on someone else’s. In the latter stages of his career, he wanted no parts of bein anyone’s 2nd option and i respected him for it.

hurts like a mfkr to even look @ pix/vids of him right now. S*** feels like a knife in my side.

Im so f’d up bout this s***, i been wishin time machines were real. Smh

absolutely HATE that this is how it ended for him. Dont eem get me started on his daughter. Ughhhhhhhhh mannnnnn...

long live kobe KB8/24, Bean, vino, black mamba Bryant.

“Whole world with amnesia wont forget ya name.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom