R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Life is crazy. I’m sure we’ve all seen Kobe interviews and said “oh I’ll just catch it another time” even tho we had the time to watch it that moment. We’ve seen Kobe kicks we wanted and said “eh I’ll just cop later” when we had the pocket money to buy on the spot. And now we’re like damn I wish I did all of that back then.

That’s why you gotta live life in the moment. I think that’s the extremely thin silver lining in this tragedy. It makes you look at life so differently. Makes you appreciate the little things and show love and admiration for the important people in your life while you can.

Kobe 5>>>>>>>> any shoe

Only pair of Kobes I owned. Solid hoop shoe. I remember thinking there was no way I'd feel comforatble playing in a low top sneaker but I was wrong.

I had a pair of KB8 too back when they were retroed as the Crazy 8 and the first Hyperdunk too. All great for hooping.

Makes me sad to think about them now |l

How many pairs of shoes do you earn Hahahaha Hahahaha ?

Total or just Adidas Kobe’s? I got like 15-20 pairs of Adidas Kobe’s.

I’m still annoyed with Adidas for messing up this retro. They changed the mid soles and soles sooo much. Never got the retro but folks who did said they have zero comfort, strictly a casual wear shoe instead of the performance model it used to be.
1580262598363.jpeg

Adidas ****** these up, I paid $30 and still felt like I overpaid. One of my favorite shoes of all time. I bought three purple, two black and one white. They were so cheap and plastic. Plus they ran small as hell. My 12.5 felt like a 10.5. Damn shame

Adidas ****ed these up, I paid $30 and still felt like I overpaid. One of my favorite shoes of all time. I bought three purple, two black and one white. They were so cheap and plastic. Plus they ran small as hell. My 12.5 felt like a 10.5. Damn shame
totsl pairs of shoes?

Only pair of Kobes I owned. Solid hoop shoe. I remember thinking there was no way I'd feel comforatble playing in a low top sneaker but I was wrong.

I had a pair of KB8 too back when they were retroed as the Crazy 8 and the first Hyperdunk too. All great for hooping.

Makes me sad to think about them now |l

The Crazy 8’s were great retros, solid performer. Hoping they bring back the og colorways soon.

Adidas ****ed these up, I paid $30 and still felt like I overpaid. One of my favorite shoes of all time. I bought three purple, two black and one white. They were so cheap and plastic. Plus they ran small as hell. My 12.5 felt like a 10.5. Damn shame
I wear a size 13. Send the homie a pair of Kobe's. You wont miss them.

damn Shaq said the last time he spoke to Kobe was when he scored 60..naw Im sure he talked to him after that

yeah they had that 1 on 1 piece

think he just misspoke

watching that was ******* tough

seeing shaq like that broke my heart. dude has been through so much the past year or so, losing so many people. hoping the inside crew and others are holding him down

I had some kobe's listed on stockx for 5 months. Once the accident occurred I noticed that my item sold. I didn't think anything of it at the time because I was still in shock about the news. I feel bad the listing sold and I contacted stockx about it and offered to pay the cancellation fee but they didn't care. They said the order was made in "fairness":smh: and they wouldn't make any exceptions. I told them that it was unfortunate and that I would be deleting my account once my other transaction (non-Kobe) was completed.

If I would have known that people would raise the prices I would've taken my listing down immediately.

I wish I would have copped the adidas Kobe's when they were dirt cheap..now them its going to be impossible to find a pair

Im definitely copping gear from all my sports idols from this point forward

The Crazy 8’s were great retros, solid performer. Hoping they bring back the og colorways soon.

they retroed da black ones twice, picked em both up...even bought da all star colorway they i kinda feel got slept on even though they were very well made.

I wish I would have copped the adidas Kobe's when they were dirt cheap..now them its going to be impossible to find a pair

Im definitely copping gear from all my sports idols from this point forward

Crazy 1 and Crazy 2 were $29 at Foot Locker for months, I grabbed 2-3 of all OG colors.

Crazy 97 hit like $40, I grabbed two purple and one black.

off topic but It blew my mind a while back when I saw they retroed the adidas promodel 2g the patent leather ones..that was the ultimate hooping shoe back in the day

Last edited:
they retroed da black ones twice, picked em both up...even bought da all star colorway they i kinda feel got slept on even though they were very well made.

All Star pair is fire, I gotta pair still. I wanted that color so ****in bad as a kid, I was dumb hype when they brought them back.

I remember they brought them back out for the first time in 2005, I paid retail and bought both OG colors. I had people asking me if I was wearing Tim Duncan’s or Barkley’s.

Well made for sure when you see how much plastic they use for current shoes. We had solid leather being a selling point for us, breathable toe box be damned :lol:

I picked up the white/black pair and ran those into the ground doing outdoor playground, no complaints here other than they were heavy but that is pretty much every shoe from those times.

Back
Top Bottom