R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I went to my sisters house for my bday but my phone aint have service so my webpages werent fully loading. But webpage text from nba.com said something about Kobe dying

Then my sister told me what happen. i had been traveling all day so i didnt kmow. She said she was staying offline cuz it was too sad. She dont even watch sports but she was blown

I was just watching him on All The Smoke last week

Even my grandma was talking to me about. Shes over 80yo

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200128-065425_Seeking Alpha.jpg

Nike pulling his merchandise is gonna make resellers feel even more ballsy, this is ridiculous and Grinches are fetching 10k in some sizes....CMON..

66262720-2758-4960-A460-A12AFB39FE2B.png

I hope vanessa can find ways to ease the pain like through Music..when I lost my mom to cancer this is a song that helped me get through. I’m not trying to make this post about myself but I think it’s a song that can help others here mourning Kobe’s loss. “We’ll float on good news is on the way” (him entering the HOF soon)

Kobe for me had 3 different parts of that I saw.
Started out as the young, brash, HSer, who would act cocky as hell and had the fro, basically #8
Then he became the black mamba ultra competitive killer.
He got older and became and ambassador and a mentor to young players. This was when he was picking up everyone off the floor, working players out and just being a dad.

Sad we could not see more

That's the crazy part. I know it's cliche to say athlete's grew up in front of us but Kobe can legit have a trilogy of movies for his biography on his life and it would all be different.

Re-watched his final game on espn last night and even that game had three parts. He was struggling early on, then showed why he was Kobe, but that final stretch when he was full on mamba mode?

tenor.gif

Couldn't watch that final speech again though. Not ready for that yet.

Last time I’ll post a song, but listen and look up lyrics to don henleys song end of innocence. It is crazy how some lyrics remind me and relate to Kobe’s situation.

I was disgusted on how some of these white feminist were so quick to vilify this man by bringing up an old allegation before the man's body was even recovered from the crash site.
I hear you, but it would have been easier to defend Kobe if he were in the forefront, or at least in the initial mix when the topic of white supremacy arises. He did a very good job of distancing himself from such topics during his career, making the appeal to the supposed color blind people in his fanbase. All you have to do is to read the replies on this thread, and then see who posted what. The only reason they like Kobe, is because he never said anything publicly about being Black. They tout hard work, yet not seeing the irony of a Black athlete needing to transcend his craft into the white arena, yet the same rules do not apply to their white counterparts. Nobody ever asks Tom Brady to make a special appeal to the Black fans of the NFL, so that he can seem successful globally.

She wants attention.

High leverage situation where she can perform for her peers. Man was never found guilty of anything.

Try staying away from that stuff at least for a few days. It’s the internet. You’ll always find it if you look for it. People trying to give the hot take.

Westworld isn't cancelled but that **** that plays Dolores is :smh: :smh:

Where were all these posts and vice articles when Paul walker dies and he was openly dating 16 year olds when he was in his 30’s???

Didn’t Robert Downey Jr just put out a kids movie? When’s his sordid past going to be brought up

Back
Top Bottom