R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

BadBunny hitting you right in the gut, the line about his daughter...LORD

Even if I didn’t care for the individual, my first thought when someone dies and I hear about it ain’t let me buy up stock with his name on it and eat. Nah it’s my condolences and sadness. The people who’s brains automatically go sell sell sell are wired different and that ain’t right. I had a pair of Kobe’s in fc and once I heard about Kobe that shoe ain’t even cross my mind for a while. Didn’t even make money on that shoe and the bread don’t feel right. I can’t stop people from thinking how they think and there are worse things then selling his product but bad karmas bad karma and that’s just no bueno. The man ain’t even in the ground yet

Money and emotions, never mixed.

Man, I gotta thank Kobe for this one last gift, the tears. I don't know the last time I've had to deal with my emotions like this.

Legit this has been the one silver lining, as men we are just wired to not show our emotions and this man’s death has mad all of us vulnerable, men on TV breaking down, my boys in our mancave chat in tuned with our need to unload and cry this one out without shame or fear of judgement...feels like this was the pass a lot of men needed to let go of a lot of bottled up emotions.

I don’t even personally know Kobe and I’m up at 3am still can’t believe this. My heart goes out to his family, I cannot even imagine.....

All my peoples in LA say the entire city is in a daze.

Don't know if it's been posted but definitely my fav Kobe moment and what got me to appreciate his game since I was holding a grudge after AI and sixers got washed in '01

Edit: can't forget Dwight's baptism

Edit2: aight last one with no regard for human life

RIP Kobe & Gianna

Last edited:
Kobe for me had 3 different parts of that I saw.
Started out as the young, brash, HSer, who would act cocky as hell and had the fro, basically #8
Then he became the black mamba ultra competitive killer.
He got older and became and ambassador and a mentor to young players. This was when he was picking up everyone off the floor, working players out and just being a dad.

Sad we could not see more

in my mind, i always think of kobe as #8
I do to but in a way that and 24 is apples to oranges for me. When he switched to 24 it was like a new fire built in him to be even greater. Whether he did it to be 1 more number greater than Jordan or not, it was just the thought of it that made you realize he wanted to be better than Jordan. And having to do it without Shaq it’s like he wanted to leave the 8 Kobe in the past and be this new and improved 24 that was going to have to be even greater to win. Kinda how I felt about it.

Good morning everybody. Cutting the TV in this morning and I declared it feels like Ground Hog Day man... Sighhhhh!!!!

damn I'm hurt, truly i am. it's crazy to think about some of the kids today growing up will never ever know about the influence he left on the world and that wlill sadden me in the long run

Kobe would have been giving his hall of fame speech this August. So sad man. I bet this is the first time we’ll hear Vanessa and his oldest daughter speak.

Pilgrim Kobe made me realize dude had a sense of humor

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom