R.I.P LIL WAYNE

Considering rikers is ran by bloods and Kings Wayne will be completely fine. Do you think Rikers island officials really won't go extra hard on an inmate who attacks a "superstar" inmate. That alone will be another 10 years for whoever, most blood dudes in rikers are between the age of 21-30 so everyone knows wayne and A LOT of these younger cats are quite possibly influenced by wayne himself. That dude will have a crew of youngins ready to bang for him at a finger snap.

I don't think dudes realize just how intertwined the rap/street game is
laugh.gif
. Wayne and his camp probably know most of the head Blood cats in NY already especially when he was going through the whole dipset thing. A lot of these big cats are involved in music whether it be, shows, record labels, parties, etc do you think they will hesitate to make a few phone calls in hope that the biggest rapper out will return the favor. I mean even puff as recently as 2003 could be seen takin pics with a lot of major NY blood dudes. The industry is very small so im pretty sure there are a lot of people in Rikers right now that wayne already knows/ or knows there peeps

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

not even in a month everyone will forget he's in jail... be talkin bout drakes album.... then rite on to C4

Drake !%+# got pushed back to May...

I'd be surprised if more than 1 album drops on Young Money while Wezzy is locked up...

This is JAIL we talkin about ANYBODY can get touched in jail idc who you are. It only takes 1 dude who wants his name to be out their as the dude who poked up or killed this dude.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Lotta hate in here

+@%+%@ in here hoping ole boy get touched,hurt,check

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

not even in a month everyone will forget he's in jail... be talkin bout drakes album.... then rite on to C4

I'd be surprised if more than 1 album drops on Young Money while Wezzy is locked up...

bro your crazy the man shot 10 video's in one night 1 NIGHT but you think they wont drop albums & keep making $$$$$$$ cuz LW's in jail you sir are an idiot...he has too much talent to not drop at least 5 albums, MAck Maine, Jae Mills,Drake,Tyga, Nickki thats 5 already let not even talk about possible concept albums or a nickki & drake album oh yeah he did also sign BOW WOW who you know baby will milk like a old cow with big titsLW will come home to a pile a money waiting on him & if you think different go get your self checked out... i seriously doubt he will do a T.I. & just let his artist sit & wait for him

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Lotta hate in here

+@%+%@ in here hoping ole boy get touched,hurt,check

smh.gif

bro your crazy the man shot 10 video's in one night 1 NIGHT but you think they wont drop albums & keep making $$$$$$$ cuz LW's in jail you sir are an idiot...he has too much talent to not drop at least 5 albums, MAck Maine, Jae Mills,Drake,Tyga, Nickki thats 5 already let not even talk about possible concept albums or a nickki & drake album oh yeah he did also sign BOW WOW who you know baby will milk like a old cow with big **** LW will come home to a pile a money waiting on him & if you think different go get your self checked out... i seriously doubt he will do a T.I. & just let his artist sit & wait for him

laugh.gif
 yea they're OVERloaded with talent...

Look how long it took for the Young Money project to drop, look how long Rebirth was delayed... & Now Drake whos album was SUPPOSE to drop in Feb then March and now its May...  

Furthermore, Cash Money has dropped HOW many albums in the last 2 years??

Well, Rebirth was delayed because of how early it leaked, causing the camp to have to make a decision about it's future.

Young Money album... eh.

Drake's debut just isn't done yet though, that's why it keeps getting pushed back.

Drake
Nicki
Tyga
all gonna drop while Wayne is doing time.
Then Wayne is gonna come out and crush the game with C4.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

This is JAIL we talkin about ANYBODY can get touched in jail idc who you are. It only takes 1 dude who wants his name to be out their as the dude who poked up or killed this dude.

exactly. dudes in here acting like just cuz wayne wear a red bandana every blood gonna protect him with that unified nationwide blood insurance
laugh.gif
 is this guy even a real blood? youknow what they do to wannabes. and if he wants to go the money way he better remember to pay or else hes done on the streets

Considering rikers is ran by bloods and Kings Wayne will be completely fine.
? I heard Kings been over
I met 1 or 2 from Chi in the system (caught running drugs) but I think they just mix in with all the spanish sects which tend to stick together in jail.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Contrary to all the reports saying that Wayne isn't in PC, I heard that he actually is in PC.

he better be. i dont care how u wanna look hard on the inside. dudes in there gonna turn him into a waynekabob... that little dude with his hair gonna be waynita in there if he aint in pc

That dude is full of %!%#.  I looked him up on KYDOC and he looks like he wearing panties. I can't lie, son do look weird though
laugh.gif

103fr0i.jpg

Maaaaan y'all dudes tripping.

You really think Wayne ain't already took care of this before he went off to prison? C'mon now...

If we're talking about it, believe me, he thought about the possibility of getting touched already and reached out to whoever he needed to and broke bread to ensure his safety.

That **%% is gonna be like daycare in there for that %!##@. He gonna be in there sipping a juice box watching TV, chillin.

Jailbird Lil Wayne has been barred from signing any autographs for his inmate fans in jail. Perhaps one of the greatest rappers alive, Wayne currently is serving his time in New York’s Rikers Island prison on weapons charges.

The platinum-selling entertainer, who started a one-year sentence earlier this week for being caught in possession of a loaded handgun, has reportedly been forbidden from showing off his celebrity status in the slammer.

‘No-autograph’ mandate issued
The incarcerated rapper, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. and who also goes by the moniker ‘Weezy,’ has been ordered not to sign autographs during his stay in prison, according to TMZ.com.
Representatives from the Correction Officer’s Benevolent Association informed TMZ that Wayne got banned from signing autographs in prison because he’s not a celebrity in the jail facility

He's been warned to avoid publicizing his celebrity and instructed not to sign a single autograph while completing his sentence on Rikers Island prison.

According to TMZ.com, representatives from the Correction Officer’s Benevolent Association informed the site that Wayne got banned from signing autographs in prison because he’s not a celebrity in the jail facility.

No special treatment for jailbird Weezy
The rep also told the site that the On Fire hit-maker isn’t getting any form of special treatment inside Rikers Island, and is being treated like a normal inmate.

TMZ has also learned that Wayne hasn’t yet requested anything out of the ordinary.

On Monday, March 8, the Grammy Award-winning rapper began serving his year-long sentence on attempted gun possession charges, but it’s believed he could get out in 8 months if he stays on his best behavior

http://www.themoneytimes.com/featur...ed-signing-autographs-prison-id-10103598.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they wanna kill em but they want his atuograph first?

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

So far the prisoners love him. [||]. He’s a celebrated star and they dig his image, his work ethic, his music. There’s a lotta hype surrounding the fact the he’s not in protective custody (PC), but in general population. But it’s not really a big thing. In prison, they treat all inmates like the next. He does have limited protection, meaning there is someone that stays with him at all times. But because of who he is, this is also the norm. There hasn’t been much activity with Wayne, especially since he’s busy undergoing the processing an inmate goes through immediately upon his incarceration. Paperwork, tests, all that. Tomorrow, they’ll be conducting DNA testing, specifically because his case centers around DNA evidence. The only thing out of the norm is the amount of calls the prison has been receiving from Wayne’s people, hounding them with questions about whether he’ll be forced to cut his hair, and a few weeks ago, what would the situation be with him having all them carats in his mouth (I think that’s why they opted to have that emergency dental procedure). Still, like I said before, in Rikers, they’re not concerned with one’s celebrity status.

A couple of guards have been written up, only because they’ve acted like fans, having more personal interaction with Wayne than is procedure, prolly acting all star struck, which, once again, the system does it’s best to discourage. Me getting this info and writing about it here puts my contact at risk of losing her job. Still, we do this for our culture. For the most part though, Wayne has been pretty quiet, staying mostly inside his jail cell. There doesn’t seem to be anyone, any faction trying to get at him in any harmful way, because he’s new and because he hasn’t violated any of the codes customary to inmate living the prison life. As I was told, it’s too early to determine how the rest of his experience will be, but so far, so good. It’s all in Lil Wayne’s hands.
So we can stop with this he is going to get touched *!!@
grin.gif

But thats like 2 days in... He hasn't even got in the routine...

After Pac & BIG gettin killed, as much as they were loved internationally I'm not willing to put violence against a rapper out of the equation...

Especially in a jail atmosphere... All it takes is ONE hater to change all that... One guy that wants some type of help from Wayne that he may not want to give, or a dirty look...

Look @ the petty %%+# that got TIs man shot, now imagine being in a facility where 90% of the cats have that SAME mentality... It's the recipe for distruction...  

Relax bro. Nothing will happen to Wayne in prison.

it seems like you guys are way to concerned about Wayne and his status in jail...F him...let him serve his time and get treated like a +%$$%

Back
Top Bottom