R.I.P LIL WAYNE

We should do the next nt summit as a scared straight joint at rikers...thats the only way we'll be able to see for ourselves...my boy is a c.o. over there but he's on a womens block...I'm sure he can get all the info though

Ya'll forgot TI and Gucci were in jail...granted Gucci is a little more...well...rough but TI definitely wasn't touch either of the 45345123452345 times hes been in jail so...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll forgot TI and Gucci were in jail...granted Gucci is a little more...well...rough but TI definitely wasn't touch either of the 45345123452345 times hes been in jail so...
You're talking to a bunch of people who've seen that documentary about Rikers one too many times, thus assuming "Rikers >>>>>>>>>>>"

They're both ex-cons, though..they've been in and out of the jail system their whole lives Wayne hasn't

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Drake
Nicki
Tyga
all gonna drop while Wayne is doing time.
Then Wayne is gonna come out and crush the game with C4.

Co-sign xMILLION

But I heard Nicki Minaj debuts her first single next week (I believe) titled "Massive Attack"? is there any truth to this?

Gucci got jumped a couple of months ago tho he stay getting in fights in prison..And even then half the **! that go on in prison @+#!*% dont talk about on the outside. You think t.i. gone say yea they got me in the showers but its all good?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

They're both ex-cons, though..they've been in and out of the jail system their whole lives Wayne hasn't

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drake
Nicki
Tyga
all gonna drop while Wayne is doing time.
Then Wayne is gonna come out and crush the game with C4.

Co-sign xMILLION

But I heard Nicki Minaj debuts her first single next week (I believe) titled "Massive Attack"? is there any truth to this?
Idk.
Some song called "Our Love" or "My Love" is getting more spins down here, I think that may be her first single?

And I can see Gucci getting into fights in jail, hes more of an actual thug.

Plus hes more built for competition than Wayne or T.I. to say.

But I highly doubt Wayne will be touched, pause.

lil wayne will spend his time in jail in solitairy confinement . SO who ever says diffrent is incorrect .

Its "Your Love" actually.
This is getting alot of radio spins down here, is this her first single?
I like this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Gucci got jumped a couple of months ago tho he stay getting in fights in prison..And even then half the **! that go on in prison @+#!*% dont talk about on the outside. You think t.i. gone say yea they got me in the showers but its all good?

Agreed times 1000 ... The reason why Rikers is crazy is because its full of wolves waiting to be expedited up north.  The most time you can serve if I'm correct is 2-3 years on Rikers .. Trust me, there is a goon waiting to get @ him just off of GP, strictly to get his name heard ... But I believe that Wayne has probably set someone's commissary up lovely .. someone is eating really good and their people will eat really good on the outside too.  But the thing about Rikers is, nobody is untouchable. 

I heard my pops getting jumped by 6 bloods all under 24 and he was almost 50 years old at the time, but it was on phone time and he wouldnt get off the phone with his son (me) .. @%*@@! dont give a #%+@ on the island .. 

The wayne riders in this thread is horrible .

Dude aint no real blood for one , 2 any thing can go down in the bing .

i guess yall must not know how it works , I bet when wayne gets knocked he aint gonna claim nothing on the inside he wotn be su woopin
or nothing , Like harlem on the rise said there is some dudes who is in there for the long hall and they aint got nothing to loose , if anything
they would wanna be the guy who punked the fake blood weezy . Some of yall let this fake rap stuff get into your head , its all an act but when
it comes down to it weezy and the rest of his crew wont do nothing word to 40 glocc , i just would not wanna see what happens if wayne crosses
them BK crips path on some fly stuff.

Wayne will get punked in some way or form by the end of this , and i bet weezy gonna make up fairy tales how he was held down by the bloods
and all that when he was knocked . i hope this man gets murked out and dies in there.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i guess yall must not know how it works , I bet when wayne gets knocked he aint gonna claim nothing on the inside he wotn be su woopin
or nothing , Like harlem on the rise said there is some dudes who is in there for the long hall and they aint got nothing to loose , if anything
they would wanna be the guy who punked the fake blood weezy . Some of yall let this fake rap stuff get into your head , its all an act but when
it comes down to it weezy and the rest of his crew wont do nothing word to 40 glocc , i just would not wanna see what happens if wayne crosses

Wayne will get punked in some way or form by the end of this , and i bet weezy gonna make up fairy tales how he was held down by the bloods
and all that when he was knocked . i hope this man gets murked out and dies in there.
f237kh.jpg

I thin the title is a bit too harsh. I dont like the dude all that much, but still jumped when seeing RIP.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

f237kh.jpg

Ol Chedda Bob looking boy

roll.gif
 you a +!##@ tho

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

f237kh.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i was just about to post this pic
my son squanto got more chins than crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Back
Top Bottom